Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

PROPHETIC WORD-5-12-11(Angelic Beachcombers-Week Five reading(Throwback)by Bill Yount-OMG-Please Read this A right now word-it will Blow your mind back-JESUS-Come 2 my beach!!!!)

Bill Yount:

"Angelic Beachcombers" Storming the Beaches of the Nations

They appeared to be angelic beings with metal detectors searching for treasure on the beaches of the earth. What seemed to be washed up upon the shores of life through storms and spiritual shipwrecks, disregarded by many, were now in great demand in Heaven.

Much treasure was buried in the sands of beaches upon the earth. As angels began to dig deeper in the sand, an outline began to form of what appeared to be a large treasure: a form in the image and likeness of God appeared just beneath the sand - a human being!

Angels began reporting to Heaven that many who were made in the very image of God had actually buried themselves and had died spiritually, trying to find rest and relaxation in the pleasures of the shifting and quicksands of life. But Jesus now appeared walking on the waters along these shorelines of the nations. The waters were being anointed.

"Kings and Queens of the Earth Were Meant to Live in Castles. Return to Me!"

As these "angelic beachcombers" continued to dig many of these lost treasures free, the grains of sands beneath them began to cry out the sweetest word ever heard upon this earth: "Repent!"

The grains of sand seemed to speak this word with so much love, like no human voice had ever spoken to these treasures before. In fact, one angel wrote with its finger across the beaches the word "repent," and then built a heart-shaped sandcastle around it as Heaven proclaimed, "Kings and queens of the earth were meant to live in castles. Return to Me!"

True "R & R" was coming to these worn, broken lives as they began being kissed by the "Son of Righteousness" rising upon them with healing in His wings! Sweet "Repentance and Restoration" was invading the beaches and shorelines of nations! Lost wedding rings were being restored to fingers! Great financial needs began to be met supernaturally from the mouth of a fish! Jonahs began to get up one more time from when they had fallen down and began to shake the sandman from their sleep!

"Comb the Beaches, Mountains, Valleys, Cities...and My Own House"

I then heard the Father commanding these angelic beachcombers, "Begin on the beaches of the earth and then begin to move inland, combing the mountains and the valleys, the cities; and don't miss combing through My own House to search and bring forth many of My treasures who have buried themselves in their own 'church traditions' and are locked up inside those 'church walls.' Compel them to go out now into the highways, the byways, the cities, and the beaches and pick up the spoil that lays waiting."

I'll see you at the beach...

Bill Yount
Blowing the Shofar Ministries

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Lord, what a spiritual vision.  In 2 Chronicles 7:14-20 says, "14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place."  Remove the sand Lord, remove the sand Lord and breath life again into us. Oh Lord, I repent to you Lord, for every time I disobeyed you, for every time I took my breath of life for granted, for every time I turned a death ear or a blind eye to God's children, for every time I allowed sin to lead me instead of your Holy Spirit.  Forgive me Lord and renew me, the more in you oh Lord.

Angels had reported to God that human beings had actually buried themselves under the surface of the sand because they had died a spiritual death, they were trying to find rest and relaxation from the things that allowed them to sink like quicksand, the issues of their life. But Jesus is walking along those waters and shorelines of the nations and he is anointing the waters, the grains of sand began to cry out to the people to repent, one of the angles wrote it with his finger upon the sand for the people to repent and return to Christ because kings and queens were meant to live in castles. After the people repented Christ began to heal their wounds, their brokenness, where they had been worn form the issues of their heart. Restoration was invading their lives, rings were being restored on their fingers just as the father did the prodigal son, great financial needs were being met supernaturally from the mouth of the fish, Jonah's began to get up again from where they had fallen, God told his angles to comb the beach then move inland to find his lost treasures who had buried themselves in their churches of tradition, those who were locked up inside the four walls of the church, compelling them to come out into the highways, byways, cities, so they can reach those souls that are lost.

Blessed assurance Jesus is mine! Lord we have been buried so long in traditions. We have been broken, bruised and battered tossed to and fro.

Lord we thank you for total healing, restoration, rejuvenation, relaxation, and determination.

Lord we thank you that we now have

new eyes,

new vision,

new strength

new power

new tongue

new walk

new talk

new joy

new peace

new joy

new dance

new song

new word

Lord we are Eagles ready to mount up on wings, we are ready to take flight, we are ready to soar!

Hallelujah!

Wow this is beautiful God that behold these angelic beachcombers found human in these beaches. Father I pray on behalf of your children that you would comb their beaches looking for them and all they things they have lost. Father every gift and treasure every situation and circumstance comb through even the Storms God !!!

Amen! My Sister this is powerful:)

Pastor Danielle L Burton said:

Blessed assurance Jesus is mine! Lord we have been buried so long in traditions. We have been broken, bruised and battered tossed to and fro.

Lord we thank you for total healing, restoration, rejuvenation, relaxation, and determination.

new eyes,

new vision,

new strength

new power

new tongue

new walk

new talk

new joy

new peace

new joy

new dance

new song

new word

Lord we are Eagles ready to mount up on wings, we are ready to take flight, we are ready to soar!

Hallelujah!

Wow!  Sweet "Repentance and Restoration" was invading the beaches and shorelines of nations! Lost wedding rings were being restored to fingers! Great financial needs began to be met supernaturally from the mouth of a fish! Jonahs began to get up one more time from when they had fallen down and began to shake the sandman from their sleep!  God said he will restore, and he will vindicate.   What a mighty, merciful, and gracious God we serve. 

Lord ill meet you at the beach. This was so beautiful. As I was reading this I visualized myself there. lord I thank you for my:

new walk

new talk

new vision

new dreams

fresh anointing

new eyes

new strength

new power

new peace

new joy

new word

new song

new dance

Lord I thank you for saving me, picking me up and restoring me. I am deeply in Love. Ahhhh.... weve got the victory

I love this mom..... yesss yesss.... Lord I declare this over every I am ruby member in jesus name, andnthese words will not fall to the ground. Amne

Pastor Danielle L Burton said:

new eyes,

new vision,

new strength

new power

new tongue

new walk

new talk

new joy

new peace

new joy

new dance

new song

new word

Hallelujah!

Thank you Pastor T for going outside the box of tradition and starting I am a ruby school of the prophets.I have been empower. Most of us have been in the stuck in traditional Church & not really getting all that God have for us, I love the beach you can sit there for hours It;s peaceful, you can be alone with God, you can watch the majestic ocean flow back & forth endless, what a great place for an Angelic Beachcomber to be so many stories to find on the beach, Lord i repent for being one of those traditional christian. I ready to pick up my cross and walk.

This was really deep. I don't know what to say??

Amen

Praise God! Praise God! U make all things new! Thank you Jesus!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video