Matthew 26:40 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) 40 And He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and He said to Peter, What! Are you so utterly unable to stay awake and keep watch with Me for one hour?

From the creation of the world, God’s invisible qualities, his eternal power, and divine nature have been clearly observed in what he made. As a result, people have no excuse. Romans 1:20 NOG

Matthew 18:19-20 Names of God Bible (NOG) 19 “I can guarantee again that if two of you agree on anything here on earth, my Father in heaven will accept it. 20 Where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them.”

Acts 1:14 Names of God Bible (NOG) 14 The apostles had a single purpose as they devoted themselves to prayer. They were joined by some women, including Mary (the mother of Yeshua), and they were joined by his brothers.

Acts 2:1-4 New International Version (NIV) The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost 2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes prayer is the key to everything you desire to have it's in your Prayer, Praise and Faith.

This reply was deleted.