Seer's Devotional Realm Day 14

Son of man, prophecy against the prophets…who are following their own spirit and have seen nothing (Ezekiel 13:2-3).

Today’s Devotional:

The Scriptures indicate that spiritual revelation or communication comes from any one of three sources: the Holy Spirit, the human soul, or the realm of evil spirits(no names). The need for spiritual discernment in this area is obvious. The Holy Spirit is the only true source of revelation (see 2 Pet. 1:21). It was the Holy Spirit who “moved” the prophets of the Old Testament and the witnesses of the New Testament. The Greek word for “moved,” (phero) means “to be borne along” or even “to be driven along as a wind” The human soul is capable of voicing thoughts, ideas, and inspirations out of the unsanctified portion of our emotions (see Ezek. 13:1-6; Jer. 23:16). These human inspirations are not necessarily born of God. As Ezekiel the prophet said, they are prophecies “out of their own hearts…Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing” (Ezek. 13:2-3 KJV).

evil spirits(no names) operate with two characteristics common to their master. They can appear as “angels of light” (or as “good voices”), and they always speak lies, because they serve the chief liar and the father of lies, satan(no name). We need to “test” every source and aspect of the revelation—whether it be a dream, apparition, spoken word, or other types.

Check yourself with the following questions:

Please be honest with your answers, these questions are to change and transform you into the true anointing of God. Therefore, you can connect, embrace, and be in alignment with the Spirit of the Living God. 

The Self Test:

1. Is there any evidence of influences other than the Spirit of God in my life?

2. What is the essence of the “vision” or revelation? (How does it compare to God’s written Word?)

3. Was I under the control of the Holy Spirit when I received the vision? Have I presented my life to Jesus Christ as a living sacrifice? Have I been obedient to His Word? Am I being enlightened with His inspiration?

Am I committed to doing His will, no matter what it is, and am I really committed to his work in the kingdom?

Am I yielding my life to the praises of God or to critical speech?

Am I waiting quietly and expectantly before Him?

Understand The Source Test:

1. Have I cut off all pictures put before my mind’s eye by satan(no names) using the blood of Jesus?

2. Have I presented the eyes of my heart to the Lord for Him to fill?

3. Has the Holy Spirit projected on the inner screen of my heart the flow of vision that He desires?

Nine Scriptural Tests

1. Does the revelation edify, exhort, or console?

2. Is it in agreement with God’s Word?

3. Does it exalt Jesus Christ?

4. Does it have good fruit?

5. If it predicts a future event, does it come to pass?

6. Does the prophetic prediction turn people toward God or away from Him?

7. Does it produce liberty or bondage?
8. Does it produce life or death?

9. Does the Holy Spirit bear witness that it is true?

Look at a recent revelation you have either received or witnessed.

Go through each test and evaluate the revelation based on these nine questions.

What have you learned doing this exercise?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. Yes they are but we are getting stronger every day and is not going to let the adversary have his way carrying onn so that we loose our position. We are conitually working on Project us and God is having His way with Us. Giving us more patients in certain things and turning from our old ways..thats not pleasing to God..

2. The revelation for us was learning how to have more time with us so we can build on those weakness and it showed us that we can push further in prayerto go in deep to turn away from those things and when tempted we learned to just stay out the way and stop putting ourselves in the position was kept seeing ourselves in. Its like we did  an about face. We been through it so much that true change has set in action is being took steping in the right direction then before. We just greatful to God for it. 

3. Praise God for us we're going to say yes because we were at a conference where imma Ruby was fresh out and we were encouraging and strengthening people and let him know what was going on in the conference and we just got done praying to God and worship thing and then we got settled down and got into the message the meaning of us being there and I would say I was still under the Holy Spirit anointing when I first had my vision at that conference so far us we're going to say yes. For us we're going to say yes we are living Sacrifice so. And we have definitely been aware and open to that and I guess this is growing up we came to a even more understanding of what we're saying and what we were really doing in our position and things like that it's like a light switch went on oh yeah and we just been you know with it ever since there's still room for more knowledge and understanding and wisdom of things to come with being a Living Sacrifice to God and we're open to it and we're always willing to learn more so I definitely agree that we are definitely leaving sacrifices to God. Hallelujah we definitely have been obedient to God's word but we definitely have some Falls and setbacks as well where we bumped her head or we both our legs and we just are in the midst of  correcting those mistakes not to happen again and we are more determined now to be more focused and more on top of us and taming the flesh to proceed this way because we want God to be proud of us Ne'Eman. Praise God we are definitely enlightened by him he's definitely a big inspiration in our life and it keeps us going knowing about his leadership and what he sacrificed and what he done to save his people and how deep he really is far as going in for his people and it's just shows nothing but love and it shows nothing but you know a mature God an awesome God a caring parent the loverof our soul our darling and He is our Husband and our parent he's just all of those things he shows all of those things and when Jesus came honors to Him you know he was a great example I think of Jesus as my big brother and he's just a great big brother showing leadership how we should walk how was you should pray how we should you know continue on and what we need to say when we are tempted by the adversary you know and it's just great to be able to taught those things step-by-step so yes we definitely are inspired and that's why we are correcting ourselves as of now taming our flesh so we're able to walk the way Jesus was Hallelujah. 

We are commtted to keep doing His Will....nothing would make us happier then to keep at it. To Bless and Be A Blessing. We are committed we just need to keep going and step it up more and more..God is Faithfull so we can be as well..

Are we Yielding to the praises of God or critical speech?? Growing up it was a little bit of both. But as we got older like 18 we was made up in our minds to not do it for critcial speech but because we love God and we want to Give Him praise and live by His truth Livign Life as we should with Him..

Am I waiting Expectly on Him...Yes we are waiting we know God has more for us we know God is going to take us deeper but he wants us to fully understand the vision he has for our life so for that we learning and waiting on the right TIME. God timing is the best timing. 

The Source Test....

1. Yes we have plead the blood of Jesus against the pictures that come in our minds that's a no name hook before us it's always just terrible images that pops out of nowhere that could happen to myself or my children or someone close to me that I know of and I plead the blood against it and keep it moving for the day rebuke it send it to the job places and you know where you've been no name out of my mind cuz I know that's not the plan that God has for my life or my children or anyone close to me.

2. Yes i presented my heart to the Lord. I learned no one can Love you like God and im also still in the process of learning how i should be loved properly. The value of who i am and how i should be Loved first Letting God do it and Let Him fill me up with Agape love. God is showing me how to Love Him more and it makes Me want more of God then normal im so interested in knowing more of Him and how to Let God in to Love me Wholly and me do the same in return. 

3. Yes God has giving us a inner screen vision of true Love He has for us and what it will look like..a whole nother Shifting of Love and a whole nother Level of it. 

Nine Scripturual Test.....

1. It edifies and console us we learning everyday that we need to work more on us and when we do that God is taking things out and uplifting us even the more. And it encourages us to keep going. I feel that God is in the midst of re.oving the sloth spirit and He is replacing it with sway and zeal. I feel i can go harder and im getting closer. God been showing up and out and i have say its touch and moved me in a mighty way. It console me as i look back and see where God brought me from His teachings His conseling He had to do to get me here It brong out the true Prophetess Domonique. Its Been a long time since i been this focus but i enjoy Learnig and enjoy my time with Him. 

2. Yes its in agreement with God word. How God is Potter and we the Clay how He can transform your mind and Speak Life in your Spirit when you Let God in.. How God can be your everthing when you need Him to be. How i can go to Him in my times of Trouble. How I can go to Him for directions on which way to Go. yes..

3. Yes it dose Exhalt Jesus Christ because its Him we are learning how to be Great Leaders and its Because of Him we know to follow Him to be a great person minister Mother and daughter. Its Because of Him how he always around to give us encouragement and speak to us on how to dissolve matters. We give Him all the praise Because he always providing insight on everything and keep us thinking. 

4. Yes it dose have good fruit Peace is involve Joy are truly enjoying these FRESH Fruits we are happier then we once been. God is always providing for His people and Learning still how to be a even greater leader and how to be a greater giver there alot of room for growth and understanding God is providing even more positive fruits for us to start speaking out of our mouths. 

5. Yes God has given us a vision and it came to past plenty of times now i cant even count. He has shown us we would be speaking to people changing lives He showed us us being a prophetess He showed us Living a wealthy successful Life.. and right now i would count myself as successfull with the wealth on its way...we patient. Becauss God tells us His timing is not like His timing. But yes plenty have come to past. that ws given to us for the future. 

6.  Yes the Prophetic predition turn us toward God. Because we wanted to understand more. when first getting them we were afraid Fear crept in on us especially when having visions back to back...we were afraid and to take our minds off of it we ran to the streets. once we seen we couldnt out run this thing. We decided to give God our full attention and ask Him and tell we dont understand. Teach me what this means. 

7. It produces Liberty Freedom for us because theres so much more to be done in us and our spirit. so continual freedom is here. God desire His people to be free. 

8. It produces Life in our Spirit it gives us Spiritual growth in Him understanding how to operate deeper in the spirit. 

9. Yes the Holy Spirit is witness thats its true. The Holy spirit is always around to witness How far we are coming and to see us reaching for more of Him the signs are there. 

Learned that God has brong out from where we use to be He has us thinking more and deeper and He has us pulling out of our comfort zone. He showing and revealing to us a new walk a new way to open up..A stronger version of ourselves is waiting and He ready for us to walk in that. stronger more spoken person then we once were. 

• 1: Yes there are so influences that gets to me for one irritation. When my children's dad do something that gets under my skin. I am trying to identify why he is always got me so worked up. I am definitely working on getting rid of this spirit that comes over me when he say something to me. So I know the influence is anger so when he calls I just have to cast out anger. 

2: The revelation I go is for me is to find out with triggers me when he talks to me. to find out why I always so anger when he talks andeverything he says is going to be false statement by the time he finish the conversation. That's what really makesme mad, because I used to hear false statements in my life from a family member. That person will tell my mother they was going to do something for usand never did it. I guess in away I'm trying to keep my children from feeling that pain. So the revelation I got is to let go of the old and move forward without any broken promises. Yes it compares to God's word because God told us to let go of the old and to begin with the new.  I' letting go today. 

3: When I first seen a the Lord's vision I was praying. So if that's I had the spirit of the Lord fell upon me at the age of 11 years old then. Yes the spirit of the Lord was upon me. Yes I have present mycellf as aliving sacrifice to the Lord now. It took me a minute to get this way, but I glad i made the right choice. Yes it was a time when i wasn't studying his word or anything like that, alone obeying his it. However, now I am obeying his word now. Yes he inspires me all the time to do what I love don't let no one come between you and me ever again. I say.''okay Bae'' He encourages me in a way like no other. I know my mother does it too but bae it's an whole nother realm. 

Yes I am commited to doing work in the kingdom. I woudln't be writting down this passage to you today if I didn't. For those who know me know that I will be watching TV right now especially on a Saturday. I decided to do Gods' work first then I will relax later on. 

I am giving my life to praise God for all he has done for me. I don't know where I will be if I didin't give my life back to him. I thank God for praising him he is the reason why I live today, I live for my children, my mother, my sister, and my ministry because people need to hear Prophetess Lapresha. 

While I'm waiting quietly I'm working in the spirit on me to grow and find out what's been having me all sorts of ways. Why I couldn't ever move forward at first or why I did I think God was so boring.  Prolly because I was afraid to step out to see what out there for me in the natural and spiritual. 

Understand the source Test

1: Yes I have cut off all pictures that he no names has put in front of my mind's eye. Yes I use the Blood Of Jesus to get rid of it. It was a time where I used to let it play out in my mind's eye to see how far it will go. Now I say the Blood Of Jesus to all negative thoughts pop up in my mind. 

2: Yes I have presented the eyes of my heart to him like a couple of month ago. I know I been ordained for a while and I 'm just now giving him my whole heart. Howver, I am starting all the way over with God I ant to see him all the way. Not just half way, but with my whole heart sold out to him completly. He makes me want more of him daily. 

3: Yes the Holy Spirit has projected on the inner screen of my heart. He has shown me all my desires is coming to true. Whatever I see in my vision it's already done. My vision now is to be successful in God and everything else will flow with it. 

Nine Spiritual Test 

1: Yes it does it helps  us to be true to ourselves. Especially in the spirit we need all three in the spirit realm. 

2: Yes of couse it is if anything not line up to God's word then we know is not from him. We gotta ask him is this what you desire us to see or say to your people. It alway line up to his word no matter what it is. 

3: Yes of course he's the main source of it all without him it wouldn't be us. So to answer you question yes it is exalt of Jesus Christ. 

4: Of course it has good fruit if God's training you. If he using his top teacher to teach you that got all their studies from him yes it's a good fruit. 

5: Yes it may not be as fast a it has that you may have seen but one thing about God if he show you something you can bank it's coming to pass. Whether is good or not as promising. 

6: It depends on what the prediction is if it's good they okay they come running to him. However, if the prediction is not good the try to run away from him and continue to keep doing what they were doing. 

7: I will say if you starting off in bondage coming in as a saint or a leadershifter God desires us to get the liberty and freedom. As th time goes on in him he is excepting us to go higher in him so we can be free when we speak on his behalf.  Not all in your feeling and emotions. 

8: It depends on how you take this walk with him. If you with the Lord whole heartedly you know you are going to have life in him. Now if you claim you are with God and your heart is not in it then you will die spiritually. So it depends on where your minds set is set at in the Lord. 

9: The holy spirit always witness us to the truth of our life. The holy spirit desire to guide us through everything so yes the spirit does bear witness on our behalf. 

I learned it's time you go all the way up in the prophetic realm no time to sleep to go forth completly. No more recess time to work for the kingdom. Either you in or you out in that's what I see taking these questions and tests. 

• Bless you, Prophetess Lapresha, when we say we are so Godly proud of you. You have truly grown and come a long way. It was a time when you wouldn't even respond or work on this devotional daily. We see that every day you are dedicated, committed, and devoted to completing these teachings. We have been so impressed with your answers to each question. You truly breakdown all that you are feeling, what spirits are working inside of you, and what God is doing through you. We love it, because you are honest, naked, and unashamed, before the Lord. Therefore, he can change, transform, and shift you, in your true Prophetic Flow Anointing. You are doing a great job. When we read your answers, we do not see you as our daughter, we see you as God's daughter, his chosen Prophet. Keep on moving forward, and do not let him go until he Blesses you. HalleluYAH~

• Thank you, Apostle T we truly appreciate it. Thank you for being a great teacher.

• Bless you and YW Prophetess Lapresha. We are happy 😊 to be able to share God's word, with you all. 

• The Self Test:

1. Is there any evidence of influences other than the Spirit of God in my life? Yes, we just couldn’t answer this speedily, but we had to think. But there is some healthy evidence of influences in our life.
    2. What is the essence of the “vision” or revelation? (How does it compare to God’s written Word?)

God released an vision to us and it is from His Word, God has given specific instructions for us, and we are following God, especially now and this time in our life.

1. Was I under the control of the Holy Spirit when I received the vision?

Yes,  Have I presented my life to Jesus Christ as a living sacrifice?

Yes, wholeheartedly, learning each day to do more and more. Have I been obedient to His Word? Most of the time, and it’s truly has gotten better, and we are growing.  Am I being enlightened with His inspiration? Yes, My God, we are giving ourselves away to God beyond way than we thought we could.

Am I committed to doing His will, no matter what it is, and am I really committed to his work in the kingdom? Yes, and Yes, it is increasing daily, often as we present ourselves to God the intense it becomes.

Am I yielding my life to the praises of God or to critical speech? It wasn’t always but we’ve learn that it is God’s Way seriously; Yielding our life to the praises of God, is very important

Am I waiting quietly and expectantly before Him? Yes daily, because when you begin to truly become active in ministry, business, family you have to develop an intimate relationship with God.

Understand The Source Test:

1. Have I cut off all pictures put before my mind’s eye by satan (no names) using the blood of Jesus? Learning to do this every day, and we are growing in this area a lot.
    2. Have I presented the eyes of my heart to the Lord for Him to fill? Yes, that is part of our growth in Him, allowing Him to direct our heart, take out all the inconsistencies, all the self, so He can fill us with His love.
    3. Has the Holy Spirit projected on the inner screen of my heart the flow of vision that He desires? Yes, this has gotten intensively, the more we say yes, the more He projects what we are going to do. His Vision is on the rise in our life.

Nine Scriptural Tests

1. Does the revelation edify, exhort, or console? Yes, My God, yes it does, HalleluYAH
    2. Is it in agreement with God’s Word? Yes, He truly GAVE to us.
    3. Does it exalt Jesus Christ? Most definitely
    4. Does it have good fruit? Yes, each day increasing more and more daily.
    5. If it predicts a future event, does it come to pass? It is on it’s way, putting it all together now.
    6. Does the prophetic prediction turn people toward God or away from Him? See we have choices, people have a choice to choose life or death, so when this is brought to pass, we are praying and know that God answers our prayers, it will draw men unto Him. Yes, some will turn, we know that a seed has been planted, and they shall return.
    7. Does it produce liberty or bondage?

Bring forth freedom, at least planting a seed of choice, a seed of self-determination, a gesture to follow Jesus.

1. Does it produce life or death? It most definitely produces Life and that more abundantly, presenting a exit strategy, a divine plan of a way out without condemnation.
    2. Does the Holy Spirit bear witness that it is true? Yes, signs and wonders shall follow.

Look at a recent revelation you have either received or witnessed.

Go through each test and evaluate the revelation based on these nine questions.

What have you learned doing this exercise?

God has given us a new avenue to reach others, this revelation was so unbelievable (by us) that we didn’t think it was for us. Then God begin to show us, send out confirmations, so we stepped out and now it almost ready to be presented. IT will edify, exhort, or console and it’s totally in agreement with God’s word. It absolutely exalts Jesus with great fruit from it. It shall bring people to God, those who choose to do so, as the Holy Spirit bears witness, signs and wonders are manifest, gifts are being expose in a powerful way, creativity comes alive, the evidence of true freedom, whole in healing, a sense of direction is produce. HalleluYAH.

This reply was deleted.