Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

The Lord put it on my heart to have a discussion on Stockholm Syndrome as it relates to todays believers in  the church.  Please google the word before commenting, would love to know your thoughts.  It happened during slavery, the one you depend on for your lively hood, the one who introduced you to the only life you know is hurting you.  Been happening so long and to everyone around you, you think its normal.  You even become protective of the one hurting you.  May even fall in love with the pain they cause you and them causing the pain.  This happens all the time in relationships, but when it happens to believers who know better, I want to know how did you get caught up in it as a strong Christian, in an abused marriage with another Christian, raped, molested by a member in the church, but instead of telling, you go into protection mode, protecting them, protecting the dirty secret.  Years ago, the secretary of the church I went to who took the church money to the bank each night got caught up.  She married the church famous keyboard player, he became addicted to cocaine and beat on her, she hid the abuse long as she could until we all saw her bruises.  We put him on silence, but he would come to church crying, repenting, she would take him back and he would beat her and steal the church money from her.  She divorced him, moved to the south and married a gay man on the downlow.  She kept his secret for a year before confiding in me, she didn't want to be known as the sister in 2 failed marraiges so she kept his secret, even had a kid with him to keep up the charade.  She was so into protecting these men to her own hurt, I finally talked her into leaving, took another 2 years, then she did and backslid.  Maybe this discussion can save a soul.  Sisters, when you protected them, the lie, instead of you, how did you come out of it???  And when your spiritual discernment warned you do you remember the moment the spirit told you that person was wrong and the reason you didn't listen to it???

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen, bless you Brotha Teacher. I love this discussion I am going to share it, so we can keep it going. 

Even an abuser is abused, as long as they are allowed to continue to abuse someone else. They are walking in generational habits, cycles, and abuse they been through, or seen themselves. An offender repeats the pattern and cycle from all that they been through, as a demonic force, that was once poured into them. Abuse comes from fear, first and foremost. They are only two dynamics(Love and fear). Then it brings rejection, paranoia, anger, rage, pain, wrath, confusion, malice and double-minded. That makes them unstable and living a double life. The person, that is being abused begins to walk in fear, bitterness, hurt, pain, rejection, unforgiveness, bondage, and decay. This is how the spirit of stockholm syndrome come in, and the person being abused try to see will things get better. Their self-confidence is shattered, and they need to be rebuilt from the ground up(inward/internally and outward/externally). A person only does unto us whatever we allow them to do. If you let someone hurt you, they are damaging themselves. Jesus stated, do unto others, as you desire them to do unto you. Love your neighbor(others) as you love yourself. Proverbs states, to acquire wisdom is to love oneself. When we play the blame game it destroys marriages and relationships. Adam, would of have a totally different outcome, if he would have owned up, taking accountability, and responsibility of his actions, of being the head, leader, priest, and prophet of the house. Instead, he blamed his help-meet, Queen, and wife(rib). His bones, limbs, rib, and body. Eve would have had a different outcome too if she would of have listened to the instructions from God, and her covering(Husband, King, Priest, Provider, and Prophet). However, she decided to do her own thing, and they both suffered for her actions. Because, she blamed the serpent, instead of her taking responsibility for her own actions too. They both destroyed their marriage, by not accepting the role they both played in the matter. Since they both did not stand up and repent and change their mindsets, their lives were changed at that moment. Instead of blaming someone else for their actions, look in the mirror of your own. What is in us will come out? Out of the abundance of the heart(subconscious mind, and soul), the mouth speaks. Whatever you think, it is who you are. Spirit beget spirits. What it is inside of you, you will magnetize itself to you? You cannot be with an individual from your past, however, it is the same cycles, habits, challenges, and negative drama you face. Why, because you were ever free from what was deposited in your mind, subconscious, heart, soul, and spirit. Remember, what the word says, bitter and sweet cannot come out of the same fountain. Instead of pointing out someone else wrongs. Someone else hurting or abusing you. We should say, Lord, heal, revive, repair, restore, recover, refurbish, and free from all the residue and debris from the damage. Cleanse me, wash me, purify me, and make me whole again. Therefore, I will not walk, live, breathe, in this iniquity, bruise, and wounds again. To truly forgive, is to forget. The Lord, throw all of sins, actions, mistakes, mishaps, and wrongdoings in the sea of forgetfulness, and ever let it rise again. Why do we? We say we have forgiven, or let something go, at a drop of a dime, we will immediately bring it up. That is not true forgiveness, that is a false illusion of the matter. What if God, forever brought up our mess, drama, or sin(something is negative) every time we talked to him? However, he does not, and since we are created in his image, walk in his image, and we claim we have him living inside of us, then act like him, and do what he does then. (PS 5-6) says God is full of unfailing love, slow to anger, his favor lasts a lifetime. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. You have to decide when your morning comes. We all constantly say we are waiting on God, to fix, rearrange, and change things. What was it the opposite, and God was waiting for us? God has equipped us with strength, courage, wisdom, discernment between good and evil, what is right and wrong, positive, and negative when to hold on when to let go when to speak, and when not to speak (Eccl 3) lets us all know that. 

What is Love? We say we are in love, we say we want to love, and need love? However, if the love we seek does not line up with the word of God, that is not loved. How can that be love? If it does even replicate the word of God, or God in any way.
1 Corinthians 13:4-12 Names of God Bible (NOG)
4 Love is patient. Love is kind. Love isn’t jealous. It doesn’t sing its own praises. It isn’t arrogant. 5 It isn’t rude. It doesn’t think about itself. It isn’t irritable. It doesn’t keep track of rights or wrongs. 6 It isn’t happy when injustice is done, but it is happy with the truth. 7 Love never stops being patient, never stops believing, never stops hoping, never gives up.
8 Love never comes to an end. There is the gift of speaking what God has revealed, but it will no longer be used. There is the gift of speaking in other languages, but it will stop by itself. There is the gift of knowledge, but it will no longer be used. 9 Our knowledge is incomplete and our ability to speak what God has revealed is incomplete. 10 But when what is complete comes, then what is incomplete will no longer be used. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became an adult, I no longer used childish ways. 12 Now we see a blurred image in a mirror. Then we will see very clearly. Now my knowledge is incomplete. Then I will have complete knowledge as God has complete knowledge of me.
Now, this is the complete outline of true love, it does not bring up the past, say you done this or that. It looks at oneself, and shift, changes, and transfers oneself to be complete. It does not abuse, misuse, or disuse anyone.  It brings love to oneself, therefore they can give, receive, and show love accordingly. Because they do not need anyone to love them, they are truly and completely in love with themselves. How can we expect someone else to love and respect us when we do not love or respect ourselves? They are giving out and we are receiving love illegally spiritually. Because God wants us to love someone as we love ourselves.

Any man or woman who are being abused should leave, and allow God to heal them ASAP, and be patient in the healing process, before going into another relationship. 

Amen apostle.  Spirits like legion comes in grouping, and once we open that door, just like you said, that fear brings hurt, rejection, bitterness.  A book I read back in the day called pigs in the parlor talked about this spiritual grouping.  Each one, teach one apostle

Amen, bless you Brotha Teacher. I love the book pigs in the parlor. In our University in our last class we are finishing we learned about fear. We waa studying from a book how to expel demons. I will post the link for the online ebook

Brotha Teacher said:

Amen apostle.  Spirits like legion comes in grouping, and once we open that door, just like you said, that fear brings hurt, rejection, bitterness.  A book I read back in the day called pigs in the parlor talked about this spiritual grouping.  Each one, teach one apostle

Here is the eBook for How to Expel demons by Apostle Derek Prince this is a powerful  book: 

They%20shall%20expel%20demons%20by%20Derek%20Prince%20PDF.pdf

Brotha Teacher said:

Reading the pdf How to Expel Demons, I love how the author focuses on translations so we can read the scripture in the appropriate context.  Now we see why the bible says study to show thyself approved.  The devil counts on us not knowing the scriptures, he brings up a good point I take issue with too in todays churches, many no longer expel devils, they instead give inspirational talks while the demons tear the church apart, tear the families apart.  Great book apostle, great teaching.  I swear you gonna save somebody life.  Each one, teach one

Amen, bless you Brotha Teacher. Yes, now a days in the church they do not expel, rebuke, cast, or loose demonic forces. They are so focus on binding and how much money they can raise each week. God is calling forth the people to walk and live in the Kingdom.

Brotha Teacher said:

Reading the pdf How to Expel Demons, I love how the author focuses on translations so we can read the scripture in the appropriate context.  Now we see why the bible says study to show thyself approved.  The devil counts on us not knowing the scriptures, he brings up a good point I take issue with too in todays churches, many no longer expel devils, they instead give inspirational talks while the demons tear the church apart, tear the families apart.  Great book apostle, great teaching.  I swear you gonna save somebody life.  Each one, teach one

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video