Supernatural Harvest

Harvest is not just a season but it is rather a Kingdom lifestyle. It is a realm and an anointing of God's Kingdom. In fact, living in the manifestation of harvest is the reflection of Heaven here on earth. You can literally live in the realm of harvest consistently because of your faith in Christ Jesus. We are living in the days of the world's greatest supernatural harvest!

Harvest Dreams Fulfilled

"Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them." (Psalm 126:5-6)

This prophetic Psalm speaks of the people of Israel dreaming once again. It says in verse 1 that, "When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed!" The elders and fathers and mothers who sowed and labored in many years of tears and weeping were now returning with a restoration of fortunes and dreams! Come on!

"Your harvest may be hiding and locked in a strategic partnership that you have yet to come into contact with."

Your years of prayer and sowing in tears and intercession are about to come forth in a time of reaping in great joy and laughter! Ha ha! The sounds of rejoicing will be heard from you! The sounds of praise will be lifted up from your mouth. You will praise the Lord aloud. Why? Because you will be like the people who dreamed once again.

The Bible says in verse 6, that you will, "return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves." Sheaves speak of a supernatural harvest and a return of glory in Jesus' name. Sheaves speak of a weighty substance that you are receiving. Sheaves speak of a harvest of wheat that you will enjoy and prosper in. A harvest of sheaves speaks of a realm of prosperity and financial security and glory.

You will not return empty handed but you were returned overflowing and in plenty. You may have sowed in tears and in great tribulation, but you will now return with an abundance of sheaves and with great rejoicing.

What would it look like for you to return with sheaves of joy, provision, prosperity, and abundance? What would it look like for you to walk back to your door with an arm full, with a cart full, with storage houses full of sheaves of wheat and riches!? Now is the time of your supernatural harvest.

Pentecost (Shavuot) Harvest

"When the day of Pentecost came, the Believers were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from Heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them." (Acts 2:1-3)

Pentecost or Shavuot was a harvest festival, which was also known as the "Feast of Weeks." It was a festival in celebrating the agricultural wheat harvest. It was the celebration of receiving the first fruits of the wheat harvest. However, this took place fifty days after the day of Passover, which was the literal beginning of Israel's exodus and deliverance from Egypt. This was exactly seven weeks (49 days) after Israel's exodus, proceeding into the 50th day of great celebration of abundance and harvest!

Fifty in its Greek language is Pentecost. The fiftieth year is also the year of Jubilee. You are entering into a Pentecostal Jubilee harvest! Yokes are breaking off and sins are being pardoned. Chains are being loosened and the people of God are breaking forth with songs of joy. Now is the time of your Jubilee harvest!

The fire of the Holy Spirit is anointing you for your sudden harvest. You will carry out in the power of the Most High to see and experience your full Pentecost harvest in Jesus' name! 

You may have been laboring in the Upper Room, but suddenly the winds of change will plummet you into your plunder. You may have been weeping in sadness and confused in waiting, but suddenly the Lord will break you out into your Jubilee!

Strategic Harvest Partnerships

It was only when Boaz met his Ruth that he entered into a greater harvest. Both Ruth needed Boaz and Boaz needed Ruth. They needed one another to go into the next dimension of their harvest!

I am prophesying over you now: many of you are about to come into the greatest harvest of your life. I am prophesying over you now that many of you are going to find your Boaz and many of you will find your Ruth! And I am not just talking about marriage and intimate romantic relationships, though you can take that as well in Jesus' name. But I am talking about fresh new partnerships of destiny and harvest.

It is only when you come into contact with a Boaz that you will come into supernatural favor. It is only when you meet your Ruth that you come will into a greater harvest. I am talking about strategic partnerships which will multiply in Kingdom harvest. Your harvest may be hiding and locked in a strategic partnership that you have yet to come into contact with. I am praying for those divine appointments and contacts to be released over you in Jesus' name.

Your Boaz encounter will change everything. Ruth went from gleaning the leftover grain as a stranger of Israel to coming into a promotion of being personally related to the ruler over a region.

"Then Boaz said to Ruth, 'You will listen, my daughter, will you not? Do not go to glean in another field, nor go from here, but stay close by my young women.

"The elders and fathers and mothers who sowed and labored in many years of tears and weeping were now returning with a restoration of fortunes and dreams! Come on!"

"Let your eyes be on the field which they reap, and go after them. Have I not commanded the young men not to touch you? And when you are thirsty, go to the vessels and drink from what the young men have drawn.'" (Ruth 2:8-9 NKJV)

Not only did Ruth have great promotion to go after whatever her eyes saw in the field, but she also received divine protection.

The favor of the Lord brought Ruth into these four aspects of her harvest:

1) Personal relationship with Boaz.
2) Protection from other ruthless people.
3) Promotion to have whatever she pleased.
4) Possession to gain and own what she saw.

Ruth came into a great favor which led her into a lifetime of harvest and rejoicing. She suddenly came into a hearty harvest. This is what is happening with you, Church. You are coming into not just a season, but a lifetime of harvest and joy. The Lord, your Kinsmen-Redeemer, is your protection and He is your promotion. He is bringing you close so that you will fully possess all that the He has amply provided for you.

Jews and Gentiles

Boaz was a Jewish man, while Ruth was a Moabite, a Gentile. Ruth was not of the covenant people of God, yet through marriage, she is now the great, great-grandmother of King David and is also the great, great, great, and so-on grandmother of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

There is a special anointing when the Jews and Gentiles come together in Yeshua's name. We are seeing this happen all around the world and more and more we will be seeing this divine union and partnership take place. The One New Man was and is the original plan of God.

"But now in Messiah Yeshua, you who once were far off have been brought near by the Blood of the Messiah." (Ephesians 2:13 TLV)

The Lord is connecting the Jews and Gentiles together for this great End-Time Harvest. The Lord is reconciling and bringing together His one New Man and is making us one in His glorious family.

Be on the lookout for divine synergy and partnerships amongst those who live in Israel and the Jewish people. We are seeing this prosperity and favor emerge even within America as she has covenanted herself again to the nation of Israel. There is prosperity for those who partner with the heart of God and with the people of His Word.

The Church is coming into her fullness because the Jewish and Gentile separation is coming to an end. You are coming into your fullness. You are coming into your sudden and supernatural harvest! 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WE worship and praise God for our harvest, that we are well on our way to share with others that will bring forth a harvest. 

• The favor of the Lord brought Ruth into these four aspects of her harvest:

1) Personal relationship with Boaz.
    2) Protection from other ruthless people.
    3) Promotion to have whatever she pleased.
    4) Possession to gain and own what she saw.

• That is why planting seeds is very important to receive a harvest in due season. 

• Amen thank and praise God for my Harvest amen

This reply was deleted.