Mustard+Seed+Faith+-+Seven.jpg

This is where we plant a daily seed of faith, of different things that we want to see grow in our ministry, businesses, life, family, friends, relationships, health, wealth, in the body of Christ. In every area of your life each student and including myself will plant a seed daily, or weekly until the ceremony. Then in week eight or even after we will come back and testify how we have seen the seed grow. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is what Yahweh is letting us know to have faith as an mustard seed. An once we plant the seed we must make it grow. We must watch how we grow it. Is the main key and not to let it die. 

• I am sowing a seed of fasting and praying and totally trusting God with my whole heart and know that God can do anything exceedingly above all we can ask or think and that he is God the creator of this world.

• I am planting a seed for healing, healthy and wealthy for me and my families all over the world  because God’s ready for us to believe in ourselves and what we a cable of 

• I am sowing a seed of Faith and Obedience in my life.. It is so...

• Blessings Sidney, I am in agreement with you. It is done and complete in Jesus name

• I'm planting a seed of obedience in what the LORD will have me to do in his Kingdom also I'm planting a seed of tithing to you LORD.

• Philippians 1 6 greater works will he do
  • I touch and agree with you. Amen

MISSIONARY BOBIE SMITH said:
    I AM PLANTING A SEED OF COUNSELING HURTING MEN AND WOMEN TO HELP THEM SEE THE LIGHT OF GOD'S WORD SO THAT THEY CAN FORGIVE AND MOVE FORWARD IN THEIR LIVES WITH PEACE LOVE JOY AND HAPPINESS.
This reply was deleted.