Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

True gift of A Eagle Eye Seer

For those who called to the gift of the prophetic power of visions, dreams, and an open heaven. I’m going to only point out how it works together or single I hope this bring understanding to those who do not understand their gift which they are called to.

Prophetic: is impartation, the word (Nabity) is a Hebrew word for prophecy which means ” to flow forth, to bubble forth like a fountain, to let drop, to lift, to tumble forth, to spring forth.   The Greek word is prophesied is translated to speak for another.” It speaking for God or to be His spokesman. The gift of prophecy is speaking under the direct supernatural influence of the Holy spirit.  Becoming God’s mouthpiece, to verbalize His words as the spirit directs  The Greek word (propheteia) means speaking forth the mind and counsel of God and a voice of Christ in speaking to the Church.

The main purpose of prophecy: To edify— to build up, to strengthen, to make more effective.  To exhort— to stimulate, to encourage, to admonish.    To comfort— to cheer up. Scriptures in how the bible use the Hebrew word Nabiy. Gen. 20:7, Deut.34:10, Ex.7:1, Jer.1:5, Mal.4:5,  Mat.11:14Deut.18:18 .

The Seer Realm: Prophet lies in the particular and distinctive realm of the seer.  Remember all true seers are prophets……  but NOT all prophets are seers.   The word seer describes a particular type of prophet who receives prophetic revelation or impartation. Old Testament uses two words to refer to seer 1. ra’ah and chozeh .which mean to see the vision, to gaze, to look upon, to perceive.  Chozeh means a beholder in vision and can also be translated as gazer or star-gazer. This should be now a little clearer,  the prophetic, revelation, is inspired as hear, speaker, while a seer is visual.  A prophet is a communicative dimension and the seer is the receptive dimension.  Scriptures that uses for seer are 2-Chron. 29:30, 2 Sam.24:11-12. 2Sam.7:2-5, 2 Chron. 29:25

People who do not move in the seer gift do not move in dreams, but nonetheless strong in prophetic vessels at the same time, they can see angels, demons, lights, colors, dreams, and visions but do not have the capacity to encourage people spontaneously or verbally.  Prophetic impartation; means MASSA which refers to ” the hand of God” that release the burden of the Lord. The Lord deposits something that was not theirs before then we carry the burden as a word commission from the Lord. Which he lays on us [ a burden ] for a particular situation we carry that were imparted to us for days, weeks, months, even years. He gives us supernatural enablement of grace, the holy spirit endowments to prophesy and intercede in a way never before.

Seer:  Is highly anointed and sensitive, impartation comes sometimes after waiting, contemplative, meditations upon the Lord. Then it brings healing, deliverance movement, each movement had a different manifestation and operations the Seer gift is the gift of Elisha and Samuel.  Prophecy in modern-day in the church is manifested in revelation, interpretations, application. We're going to stop here, for now, I hope this give you a makes you want to study more about your gifts to get understanding and hearing from the holy spirit. 

O Lord was praying according to your word to open the people eye’s that they may see, open the eyes to their heart of their inner self that they may be enlightening to perceive your spiritual truths. To know the hope of their calling with shafts of the revelation of your light. To know your surpassing greatness of your power that works in us through the prophetic and seer dimension with understanding so we may see clear all around us and in the spirit realm…. but most of all to praise and worship you in Jesus name we pray Amen.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this reading and I pray also that I deepened my studies so I can have the knowledge that I need to move into my destiny.

Ne'eman 

Praise God for another beautiful day,and Spirit filled lesson. In reading this lesson I experienced both of them  Dreams and visions. So does that make mean I'm a Seer or a person that gifted in the Prophetic? from my understanding from just reading this lesson is Visions are far different from dreams, although sometimes there may be a fine line between them. Only very intuitive people can experience vision. The main difference between dreams and visions is that the person seeing vision is completely aware about their thoughts, but the dreams can be predictive and the person is not awake. Visions are beautiful and easily broken and are very hard to satisfy when the thoughts are being silently shattered into millions of tiny sparkling pieces. Though the same happens with the dreams, it doesn’t hurt one’s feeling because that thought or imagination has come unconsciously to his or her mind and can be fulfilled by planning over it. We have seen that the self is the independent soul. In doing things, our motive, intention, aim, and goal may all be right, but if we are independent, we are in the self. This may be our situation even in preaching the gospel, for we may preach the gospel in the self and by the self. We may also do certain other works for the Lord, but we may do them in the self and by the self. And this point raises a question  (HOW DO ONE KNOW IF HE OR SHE IS ACTING OUT ON THEIR OWN BEHALF AND NOT GOD'S BEHALF OR INDEPENDENT OF SELF OR DEPENDENT OF GOD) I am very grateful to the Lord for Matthew 16:21-26. Here Peter was not doing something evil to the Lord. On the contrary, he was acting out of love for Him and intended to do something good for Him. Nevertheless, because Peter was independent of the Lord, the Lord turned to Peter and said, “Get behind Me, Satan!” This indicates that no matter what we do, even if it is something very good, we are in the self whenever we are independent of the Lord.Oh, how we need to see the vision of the self! If we see this vision, we will hate our independence from the Lord and the Body. Then we will love the dependence on the Body, on the brothers and sisters, and on the Lord. As long as we have no dependence on the Lord and on the Body, the self is here. But when we have dependence, the self is gone. Ezekiel 8:2  I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal. 3
He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance to the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood. 4
And there before me was the glory of the God of Israel, as in the vision I had seen in the plain.
a) Ezekiel saw something that looked like a man. From this man's waste down, it looked like fire and "as bright as glowing metal" What's the point of this vision? Ezekiel is about to learn of the sins of Israel. The point is the vision is teaching of God's judgment and "separation" of believers from nonbelievers. Yes again I had plenty of dreams and some visions but never understanding any of them but yet they still come. Further confirmation of God speaking through dreams to His children is found in the book of Job. In Chapter 33, Job is confronted with the reality of God’s voice in our lives – whether we hear it or not. For God speaks again and again, though people do not recognize it. He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in their beds. He whispers in their ears… Job 33:14-16a It’s important to understand that not all dreams are God-given. It may be that you ate something weird, or that your mind just kept going after a busy day. Dreams can also be from Satan. The enemy of our souls isn’t ignorant of the power of visions. Let I Samuel 28 be a warning. It recounts a time when King Saul seeks counsel from a medium. Before you do anything else, pray that God exposes the source of a dream and what He wants to teach you through it. Take a moment and sit quietly before the Lord so that you may hear His perspective. Once you feel His peace, then you can rest assured that His Spirit was the source. Hearing from the Lord can save you as it did the three wise men. They were warned in a dream to return home another way, avoiding King Herod, in turn saving the newborn Jesus (Matthew 2).grab a notebook and write down what you remember. If after praying you feel that the dream isn’t of the Lord, then forget about it. But if you think God is in it, write down what you feel He is speaking to you.. there is a lot that can be said about this lesson and so much that can be learned I thank God for this lesson ...

Yes Lord I pray that you will open my eyes so that I may see, and open the eyes of my heart so I may see my inner self that i may be enlightened to perceive your spiritual truths ne'eman.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video