It's been held back for a long time, but a season of new life and abundance is upon us!

Ken MaloneAs I write this, my body is trembling under the power of Holy Spirit. I was at a meeting  when I received a vision from the Lord.

I saw and heard the radical remnant of the Lord pregnant with the dreams and visions of the Lord. They were pregnant with the purposes of God in the Earth.

Many are pregnant with awakening revival for their nation, cities and families. Others are pregnant with a harvest of souls. Still others are pregnant with signs, wonders and miracles. Then there are those who are pregnant with His presence, intercession and gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Beyond Full Term

Friends of GodThe radical remnant I saw and am seeing isbeyond full term. Something is keeping them from delivering God's purpose. The remnant is not able to deliver. Groaning and travail as with a woman in pain of childbirth is on the remnant. But no one can deliver.

The Accuser of the Brethren

Suddenly, I began to see why we could not deliver. The accuser of the brethren was standing there making accusation against the remnant. Dreams and visions from the Lord are being held hostage in the womb of the sons and daughters of the Lord by this accuser (see Revelation 12 and Zechariah 3).

The accusations were strong and demanding, going back many generations. Some of the dreams and visions have been within the womb of the remnant for decades. Some have been passed through the generations but have yet to be birthed. Many of the dreams and visions will deliver nations and bring awakening to generations, even generations yet to come.

Judgment Released Against the Accuser

I then heard the Lord say, "I am shutting the mouth of the destroyer, and I will establish a throne of righteousness and worship in the land." A release of joy came to my spirit as I heard the Lord release the vengeance of our God against the accuser of the brethren (see Isaiah 61:2).

A Season of Giving Birth

After this vision/word, I looked up the Hebrew month we are in. It was the 19th of Av. On the Hebraic calendar, Av is a month of GIVING BIRTH.

War Over the Harvest

The accuser is warring over your harvest. But it is your season to travail to prevail.

We must enter into the place of Isaiah 54:1-3:

"Sing, O barren, You who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, You who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman," says the Lord.

"Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, and your descendants will inherit the nations, and make the desolate cities inhabited."

Don't try to answer the accuser based on your merit or righteousness. Our answer is based on the righteous Blood of Jesus that was shed for remission of sin.

Strategy: Travail to Prevail

It's important that you enter into a time of worship in this season.

I want to encourage:

• Churches, pastors – Take a Sunday to dedicate the entire service to worship. Encourage your congregation to press into worship for the harvest and for awakening in your city.

Friends of God• Prayer groups – Spend time entering into Harp & Bowl (Worship & Intercession – Revelation 5:8) and give birth to the purposes of God.

• Worship teams – Worship leaders, gather your team to enter into worship and exalt the Lord. 

• Houses of prayer – You are an important part of this. Enter into a place of worship over the harvest of souls in your region.

• Home groups – Press in through worship. We need your voice to reach into the heavens.

• Families – Restore the altar of worship in your home. This will unlock the dreams and visions you are pregnant with.

• Business leaders – Take time to worship the Lord in your office or with your employees. Unlock the hidden resources of heaven in your business.

Apostles- build, equip, and edify the church

Prophets-continue to speak to the people in the body of Christ

Evangelists- this is your time to go out there and ministry to the hurting people

Pastors- shepherd the sheep the sheep with love and compassion

Teachers- Teach the word of God at all times, in season and out of season

Ken Malone, Founder of Forerunner School and Ministry, Inc 
Forerunner Ministries

Are you ready to give birth, and if so will you recognize the birthing pains? What will you do after you have given birth?  How would you know that your spiritual water have broken, and would you know if you have given birth to your spiritual baby?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Now this here is something of a great teaching; My lord. God is amazingly awesome. God; HalleluYAH, God took us to Zerch. 3 as He was identifying our purpose earlier this week. Vision of the High Priest & “The Coming Branch”. Is a couple of topics in our reading. God revealed some top secrets “concealed code” for us and for the nation at the proper time. Mark Twain that once said, "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." We had to get focus get back into training, remain focus. Our lives have change. We remember giving birth to our second son; it was a time and it was a time. There is nothing like delivery pain, it’s unexplainable. We have had dreams of being in labor, delivery, and after the delivery of a child. And we know it is the season of spiritual birth in our lives. We love Isaiah 54:1-3, God says it’s time for true worship, and sense we know what real, true worship is, we can engage even the more. It’s is a season of “giving birth” not just birth but “spiritual birthing”, birth forth what’s been held up; hindered. It’s time to take time for the new birth. It’s time to trading our mind for His; it’s time to know that God of mysteries and secrets He’s ready to reveal them;  His secrets of the treasures; it’s time to experience the power of our transformation; It’s time to know that Prayer & worship; worship-in-prayer brings our spiritual eyes into focus to see with the imagination of God and create what we see. It’s time to "Enlarge the place of your tent with Travailing and Prevailing;  Powerful teaching. My God. HalleluYAH. Yes, we are ready to give birth; our bags are packed, we have all our items ready; we feel and sense the necessary to get in position of recognition. After birth, we must nurtured; receive further instruction from our worship to worshift our new, remain focus, don’t look back. And will begin to understand why certain things is coming for, being manifested, because our spiritual water has broken, and it is of great urgency to move to the next phase; we’ll know that this is of God, because we’ve taken the time to seek after Him in greater place, not missing the boat this time, it’s in our spiritual spirit; knowing that we know; It’s The Lords Doing; 

• Yes I AM READY TO GIVE BIRTH!!!! But no i will not realize the birthing pain. I will need to identify the reason why I can't feel the birthing pain or why i don't realize I'm even having it. When I had my children I never had any birthing pains but I the spiritual realm I prolly aborted a lot of babies but no more I am ready to give birth now. I will take care of my child just as I'm learning how to do my natrual children. I wouldn't know unless I am tapped in a tune into God to realize that my water has broken and it is time for me to release the baby. Yes i will know if I am tapped in the spirit I know in the past I prolly have given birth to so negative stuff but now I am giving birth in the spirit for God. My God had you way I must speak to the people to let them know the truth about the Real God. 

• I thank God for this Reading about spiritual Birthing My God..I have to say to the Question asking am i ready to give spiritual birth yes i am no need to stay pregnant with the mighty word and my purpose held all in its time to push..I believe i have to be honest im not sure if i would recongnize when im having the borthing pains. What will i do after having it make sure i am not lettig go and use all the tools and gifts has birth out of me. I have to be honest im still growing and learning so dont know if my spiritual water or baby was out. But i believe it will be at a place where growth and more maturity has set in and wisdom comes forth strongly. I believe it will be a spiritual release from my old self..I imagine is my guess help me Lord. 

• Ne'eman time to get to work.

•  I am hundred percent sure I’m ready to give birth. As far as birth pains I believe that myself the carnal side of me has been stopping me from giving birth and I also believe that they are family curses,  other things that is causing me from giving birth.  I am pursuing through this class  to get what I need in order to give birth to what God would have me to give birth too.  As far as have I ever gave birth to a spiritual baby I’m not a 100% percent sure but I know I have sowed seeds and have been use throughout my life to encourage and motivate strengthen help my brothers and sisters in Christ.

• amen
  • It's time to get into the birthing position so what God has placed in us come out an be used to take back territory
  • Given birth is not a comfortable place. But afterward my God the glory.

• Lord let not my birthing pains be in vain. Bring forth that which you will birth in and through me. In Jesus Name I bind endless travaiLing with no birth. We rebuke miscarriages, premature births and stillborns. We decree life more abundantly.
  • What a powerful teaching brought forth
This reply was deleted.