Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half? Why did you think God had given him that approach? What would you have done if you were in that situation? Why do you think now a days, leaders do not use this type of wisdom? Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think that God gave him that approach because Solomon has been praying for wisdom so God gave it to him "ask and you shall receive and no real mother would allow her baby to be harmed and if I was in that situation I'm not really sure I know I like to observe people and maybe I would be able to tell but Solomon way was a good way to tell who the true mother was too and leaders today have lack of knowledge and every little thing is evil in their eyes and God is taking us back to biblical days because what they did then worked they were true people of God nothing like some of us today.

• I believe King Solomon would know that the heart of the parent would appear to him..who wants to see their child harmed. God's approach was wise. It exposed the wrong doer and saved the anguished parent that didn't have their child. I would have asked the Lord God to let me know what method to take in that situation for guidance and wisdom. I think the leaders now-a-days are under a different law, their own beliefs, not of God that is wise, compassionate, of justice. God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies to really take us back to what's of Him to get it done righteously.
  • I believe that King Solomon was so wise that when he was approached with this overwhelming situation full of lies, and truth. He was compel to expose the true reality of who the child really belong to. I believe God gave that approach to identify with the heart of the real mother, and  to go pass the natural realm. I would used the gift of discernment, while asking question, and praying that God will grant me wisdom to answer correctly.  Some leaders do not use this type of wisdom, because they don't have a real relationship with God.  God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies, because they  showed results!!!

• He used that strategy because God knew that a mother would do anything to save her child's life. Since the other woman did not protest cutting him in half he perceived she was not the mother. Solomon had the best strategy but the only other thing I could think of is to hold the baby and see who he wants to go to,which woman he was attached to. I think that leader's today are too carnally minded and don't spend enough time with God.God is taking us back to Biblical strategy because we should have never left it.
  • KING SOLOMON TOLD THEN TO CUT THE CHILD IN HALF BECAUSE HE KNEW THE REAL MOTHER WOULD NOT WASH WANT THE CHILD TO BE KILLED. I THINK GID HAVE HIM THAT APPROACH TO SEE WHERE THEIR HEARTS LIRD AT HE WOULD EASILY BE ABLE TO TREK WHO LOVED THE CHILD. I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAVE THING. I THINK NOW A DAYS LEADERS DO NOT USE THIS TYPE OF WISDOM BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE IT.I THINK GOD IS TAKING US BACK SO THAT WE ARE EQUIPPED TO DO WHAT HE REQUIRED IN THE WAY THAT HE REQUIRED THINGS TO BE DONE
  • I think King Solomon said he will cut the child in half so that he could get the reaction of the real mother. God gave him that approach so that he would actually be able to see the hearts of the women. I would have to believe that I would pray and seek God for wisdom concerning this. Leaders don't use this type of wisdom today  because they are more concerned with being politically correct instead of listening to what God says. God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies because He wants us to come back to Him the way we should be.

• Solomon said this to cause the real mom to do as any loving mother would do I'd rather see and know my daughter is alive with someone else then to have her dead. He knew it would cause the baby's mom to put herself aside for the baby's sake. The other woman had nothing else to loose since her birth child was dead already. She was cold hearted enough to place her dead child in the bed with someone else and not even take time to mourn the death of the child she gave birth too, so what else wouldn't she do? God knew it would work he knew a mother would be selfless enough to want too see her child alive and well even it was not with her. Apostle come on now ppl can't use what they don't believe in anymore so stuck in that is the old testament we live under Grace and mercy and not according to the law.. Thank you I know I sound just like them. Help them.that want the help oh God to come from under traditional teaching and religious beliefs. And fear keeps leaders bound..God is taking us back too what's Kingdom what's right..
  • PE Monique

Great answer!

Prophetess Evangelist Monique said:

Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half? Why did you think God had given him that approach? What would you have done if you were in that situation? Why do you think now a days, leaders do not use this type of wisdom? Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies?

Solomon had asked God for wisdom and God had granted him wisdom and a discerning heart to know how to deal with extreme cases such as this.  When he said, “I will cut the child in half” he knew that the real mother would step up to save her child.  A real mother is willing to save their child’s life at any cost and the real mother stepped in to save her son and gave him away in order to save their life.  I honestly do not know what I would have done in this situation, but I would have consulted God to give me the wisdom, strength and grace to make the right decision.  Leaders do not use this type of wisdom due to wanting to solve everything in a rush.  They fail to consult God and ask for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment to deal with difficult issues within the church.  Instead of solving problems, they put a Band-Aid on it.  Proversb 3:5-7 says it all and that is why God is taking us back to biblical training and strategies.  We have to practice the wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment God has showed us how to use.  He is taking us back, in order for us to remember that he equipped us and we need to use the tools he has given us to solve all of our problems.  For every problem we have or every strategy we need to use, we can find it in the Bible. 

• Firestarter

Excellent job

Pastor "FIRESTARTER" Jones said:

Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half?

King Solomon said this to determine who the true mother of the child was. A mother’s unconditional love for her child will cause her to make sacrifices for them. A mother would not want to see her child die, but to have long life.

Why did you think God had given him that approach?

God gave King Solomon this approach as a means of discerning who was telling the truth and who was trying to “abduct” the other’s newborn.

What would you have done if you were in that situation?

If it were I, then I believe that I would have reacted the same way. I would have given my child to the other claimant as a means to SAVE my child’s life! A mother’s love…..!

Why do you think now a days, leaders do not use this type of wisdom?

In modern day, leaders do not use this type of wisdom because of the new “breed” of people. There’s a lot of people that would say “cut the child in half” to keep the real mother from having the baby. Also, they may never have been taught in this manner (i.e. lacks knowledge, lacks wisdom, lacks spirit of discernment); therefore, they would not be able to issue this type of judgment. Nowadays, there’s foster care and other agencies where leaders place the children until a judge or panel can decide what’s in the best interest of the child.

Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies?

It is our belief that God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies because we’ve never truly followed them and it is causing us to remain in sin, poverty, lack, illness, addictions, generational curses, and the list goes on. We have been tainted with “worldly training, principles and strategies.” God wants us to come back and establish a true and solid foundation on His Word. His guidance, training, and wisdom shall cause us to flourish and prosper through all generations based on His pure, unadulterated Word! We need to apply His Word to everything that we say and do, in Jesus name. He wants us to life the Zoie & Grace Life!

Pastor Prophet Marsha "FIRESTARTER" Jones 03/02/15

• God is taking; His people back to biblical training strategies so, we can possess take ownership of Godly Wisdom and knowledge and cherish understanding and the Lord says, we will prosper...
    Trina Davis said:

Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half?
    Because the two women argued before King Solomon, claiming the living child as her own and the dead child wasn't, So a sword was brought before King Solomon.

Why did you think God had given him that approach?
    King Solomon's wisdom gave him the insight to foresee that the real mother would recoil in terror when she heard of his intention to kill the infant, the woman who was lying was initially interested in taking the living child for herself.

What would you have done if you were in that situation?
    I definitely would have bombarded heaven with my prayers and took legal action as well.

Why do you think now a days, leaders do not use this type of wisdom?
    First of all, the bible stats, If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. Maybe they're not asking or maybe leaders want to rely on their own ability to implement sound judgement spiritually and naturally…

Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies. The bottomline for me is a personal relationship with God and the great commission and everything else that goes along with biblical training and strategies....

This reply was deleted.