What is behind the spirit of witchcraft?

The spirit of witchcraft is walking, preaching, teaching, moving rampant in the Body of Christ, and the Kingdom of God. Now I know many people are thinking it is witches and warlocks.
Oh no, it is not them, they are sitting back and letting the people conjure that up themselves.
Whenever, we do not listen to the word of the Lord, or the instructions from God, we walk in disobedience. That is when the ancient spirit of witchcraft comes from the 3rd level of hades, and cause the individual to walk in rebellion, pride, ego( eliminating God out) sorcery spells, arrogance, leviathan, and divination. This is the year where it is mandatory, that we listen to God, and try with everything in us to obey him, and listen to his word. King Saul sabotage his whole kingdom, because he did not listen to God's instructions, through the MOG/his Covering the Seer Samuel.

We must get out of the way, listen to all instructions from the people who God put in place to watch over our souls, and say Yes God. Honestly, I have ever seen Leaders, or people in the body of Christ, who figure they know everything. The old school Kingdom Believers, where I came from we listen to our LeaderShifter, we didn't talk back, get in our flesh, or have an attitude. We would listen and take the rebuke even if tears were rolling down our face. We respect God, therefore we respected God in our Covering. Even if our LeaderShifter was wrong, we would not tell them. We told God, and God would touch that LeaderShifter heart. Now everyone thinks they know it all, then become disobedient to God, and they do not listen to the word of the Lord.
I challenge you tonight, to talk to God about it. I promise you he is not pleased with the Body of Christ disobedience to his word. If you have disobeyed God in anything he told you to do, told your LeaderShifter to tell you to do. Ask him for forgiveness, and get to work, and do what he told you to do. Cast out that ancient spirit of witchcraft and disobedience in Jesus, and move forward in new Freedom of Obedience.
Let's give our obedient hearts back to God. HalleluYAH, we will obey you, Lord, no matter what.

It is Written: 1 Samuel 15:22-23 Names of God Bible (NOG)
22 Then Samuel said, “Is Yahweh as delighted with burnt offerings and sacrifices as he would be with your obedience? To follow instructions is better than to sacrifice. To obey is better than sacrificing the fat of rams. 23 The sin of black magic is rebellion. Wickedness and idolatry are arrogance. Because you rejected the word of Yahweh, he rejects you as king.”

Acts 13:8-10 Names of God Bible (NOG)

Elymas, whose name means astrologer, opposed them and tried to distort the meaning of the faith so that the governor wouldn’t believe.

But Saul, also known as Paul, was filled with the Holy Spirit. He stared at Elymas 10 and said, “You are full of dirty tricks and schemes, you son of the devil! You hate everything that has God’s approval. Quit trying to distort the truth about the way the Lord wants people to live.

witchcraft is disobedience, not doing what God has commanded(whether listening to God directly or his chosen LeadeerShifter instructions, just like King Saul)self-will, selfishness, self-deception, self-delusion, self-seduction, self-sabotage, accusation, judgmental, pride, unteachable, suspicion, distrust, persecution, confrontation, control, possessiveness, stubbornness, witchcraft, sedition, defiance, hatred of authority, anger, hatred, violence, murder, resentment, unforgiveness, retaliation, memory recall, paranoia, bitterness (root of), hurt, rejection (opens the door for rebellion), nonconformity. 

When Joram saw Jehu, he asked, “Is everything alright, Jehu?” Jehu answered, “How can everything be alright as long as your mother continues her idolatry and witchcraft?”

You shall not eat anything with the blood; neither shall you use magic, omens, or witchcraft [or predict events by horoscope or signs and lucky days].

He(King Manasseh  ) burned his son as a sacrifice in the valley of Ben Hinnom, consulted fortunetellers, cast evil spells, practiced witchcraft, and appointed royal mediums and psychics. He did many things that made Yahweh furious.

But come close, you sons of a sorceress [nursed in witchcraft and superstition], you offspring of an adulterer and a harlot.

Seers will be put to shame. Those who practice witchcraft will be disgraced. All of them will cover their faces, because Elohim won’t answer them.

And I will cut off witchcraftand sorceries from your hand, and you shall have no more soothsayers.

They did not turn away from committing murder, practicing witchcraft, sinning sexually, or stealing.

Proverbs 4:16 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

16 For they cannot sleep unless they have caused trouble or vexation; their sleep is taken away unless they have caused someone to fall.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ne'Eman this is true about witch craft. Ne'eman we must be obident to God and our Leadershifters and cast those things out that dont please the Lord. My God so we are able to do those things thats needed for us to do. God cant use us or help us reach our purpose if we playing and dipping in and out of rebellion or playing church its time out for it and to take the work of the Lord serious. Lord touch us all.

• Wow I BELIEVE THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THIS COVID-19 IS ALLOWED TO RAVAGE THE LAND DISOBEDIENCE AND EVERYTHING ELSE THIS ARTICLE TAILS ABOUT. FURTHERMORE IT'S FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN TO REPENT IF MY PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY AND SELL MY FACE THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN AND FORGIVE THEIR SINS. WE HAVE GOT TO REPENT AS A NATION

• Bless you Evangelist Bobie, it is most definitely one of the main reasons. We as a whole and God's people need to really understand, that God is 1st and foremost. He does not want us to put anything before him, period. We must repent, release, and revise our minds, subconscious minds, souls, and spirits back to our first and original love(Yahweh).

Chronicles 7:13-14 Names of God Bible (NOG)

13 I may shut the sky so that there is no rain,
          or command grasshoppers to devour the countryside,
          or send an epidemic among my people.
      14 However, if my people, who are called by my name,
          will humble themselves,
          pray, search for me, and turn from their evil ways,
              then I will hear their prayer from heaven, forgive their sins,
          and heal their country.

This reply was deleted.