3730041001?profile=original

Matthew 21:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 He said to them, The Scripture says, My house shall be called a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.

Isaiah 38:1-2Amplified Bible (AMP)

38 In those days King Hezekiah of Judah became ill and was at the point of death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, came to him and said, Thus says the Lord: Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.

Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord

Proverbs 14:1

New Living Translation (NLT)

14 A wise woman builds her home,
    but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.

3730041177?profile=original

We are in the Construction Business, at the bottom Comment and tell me what tools will you use to build your new house. 1. Yourself is the house(temple) of the Lord God.

2. The Body of Christ is the(house) of God.

3. Your Natural house 

4. Your Ministry and Business is (houses) as well.

Lets get ready to re-build, tear down, and extreme makeover or houses.

I am so excited about the new lay out plans and BLUEPRINT by God.

This Foundation is STRONG, COURAGEOUS, and CONFIDENT in God. Hallelujah!!! 

Agape~~~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm going to build my how with the word of God his word has power and it will never change everything in this world will change but the word of God will never lose its power. Yes rebuild my house by speaking every word of God and doing it instead of speaking worldly negative things speak the power of his word.

• I've tried using my own tools, the did't work so today going forward. I am using the tools that God is giving me to use...The Word, Holy Spirit... Amen

• Yes my body is the Temple of GOD the House of GOD reading and studying the word of GOD is the strong and powerful foundation of GOD so my house is build on nothing less then GOD righteousness. AMEN.

• I would use a blowtorch to completely destroy the old, or a crane as a tool to pick up, clear out for the new.
  • I like the caulk response.

Prophet Seer Markeyse Hill said:
    I will use the hammer to get grounded and sturdy in the Word of God. I will also use the caulk to seal off any cracks that will allow termites(the devil's tricks and plans) to dwell in it.
  • Ink Pen-to write, edit, and revise my vision and make it plain
    Sandpaper-smooth out the rough, jagged edges
    Hammer-protection to help build/block/keep out unwanted devils and uninvited spirits
    Torch or lighter-to set afire everything that's ungodly and unclean that's attempting to derail me from my godly purpose
    Lamp-Symbolizes God light, which is lighting my path
    Bible-food, nourishment for the body
    Rock-reminder to stand firm
  • The blood the word the holy Spirit
  • I will use the hammer to get grounded and sturdy in the Word of God. I will also use the caulk to seal off any cracks that will allow termites(the devil's tricks and plans) to dwell in it.
This reply was deleted.