What is a Seed?

A seed is your faith of something tangible to be sown into un-tangible soil of great manifestation.  A seed is a reproduction capable of developing into something so great an phenomenal, and powerful as ourselves, our children, and grandchildren. We all were once a seed sown into fertile ground, my God I pray someone is getting this. A seed is a Genesis (New Beginning) of something great to prosper in our lives. A seed is a motivation purpose-driven mindset, to obtain a better life of God's Opulence. A seed is an enterprise of establishing a financial economic growth, for your entire life. That will leave a Kingdom Legacy for your children, children. A seed is what causes a few things to increase into plenty. A seed planted at the right time/moment of the equation of the soil, can manifest a code RED( Ripple Effect Demonstration) in the Kingdom of Heaven in the earth realm/universe.  A seed gathered little by little, a person can make it grow.

Proverbs 13:11 New International Version (NIV)

11 Dishonest money dwindles away,
    but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.

A seed that is planted and sown in a famine(recession) will  see one of the greatest harvests in their history and lifetime.

Genesis 26:12-17Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

12 Then Isaac sowed seed in that land and received in the same year a hundred times as much as he had planted, and the Lord favored him with blessings.

13 And the man became great and gained more and more until he became very wealthy and distinguished;

14 He owned flocks, herds, and a great supply of servants, and the Philistines envied him.

15 Now all the wells which his father’s servants had dug in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had closed and filled with earth.

16 And Abimelech said to Isaac, Go away from us, for you are much mightier than we are.

17 So Isaac went away from there and pitched his tent in the Valley of Gerar, and dwelt there.

When Isaac sowed this seed, it was one of the most critical and desperate times of a famine, and he wanted to see things happen in his life. He wanted a heir(son) and he wanted financial freedom. He knew that he needed to take action out of his desperation, disappointment, and despair he decided to do something about it. He knew that his father left him everything  he needed to survive, and he could not sit back and wait on no one to give him the green light. He has been praying 20 years for a son, and he knew if he sow a seed, he will get God attention, and the earth will obey his voice command, and God will grant his request. Most people think a seed is always money, a seed is any type of act, that you need. Remember the wise African proverb, is you want lemons, you can’t plant oranges. If you want to reap love, you cannot sow hate. If you want wealth, you cannot sow drama. If you want peace, you cannot sow gossip. Whatever, you want you to sow, and you shall reap. If you want peace, you sow, joy, love, and encouragement, and you will reap peace. If you want a financial increase, you sow a seed a faith,  you sow a seed of a blessing, a seed of prophecy, and you sow a unusual financial seed to obtain the wealth you want to reap. If we want to be an effective LeaderShifter and have your own ministry one day. You have to sow good seeds with your leaders that you have before God, ordain your moment to move forward in your own, like Joseph, Joshua, Caleb, and  King David

Proverbs 11:30

The seeds of good deeds become a tree of life; a wise person wins friends.

Proverbs 16:28

A troublemaker plants seeds of strife; gossip separates the best of friends.

Galatians 6:7 New International Version (NIV)

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

This scripture is naturally and spiritually

You can plant a watermelon seed in the winter time, and the minute spring or summer comes around, that watermelon seed, will grow multiple of watermelons. No matter when you sow a seed, it will always come back to you, within that very year just like Isaac. It said that very year he reaped a 100 fold.

Genesis 1:29

Then God said, “Look! I have given you every seed-bearing plant throughout the earth and all the fruit trees for your food.

God have made it so that every seed you sow, naturally, spiritually, financially, and in love. He will manifest throughout the earth for you to eat the good fruits, HalleluYAH.  Every seed that you sow is different than anything in your life. Your seed produce manifestations for your children, their seed, and their seed, seeds, and for the nation of God’s children

Psalm 37:25 New International Version (NIV)

25 I was young and now I am old,
    yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
    or their children begging bread.

When we sow a financial seed, it secure our inheritance in the Heavens, that manifest into the earth realm/universe. It allow us to have a secure heritage. Even in a dry place, or famine, it manifest Kingdomensional Wealth and benefits that is ordained by God.

Psalm 37:19New Living Translation (NLT)

19 They will not be disgraced in hard times;
    even in famine they will have more than enough, and be satisfied.

God always will provide a seed no matter what to a sower, even when it look they do not even have a pecan(money). He will miraculously provide a seed to sow. A sower will ever lack anything or ever go through a drought without having all their needs met.

2 Corinthians 9:10 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

10 And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [[a]which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity].

When we sow it manifests presentation of God’s divine, uncommon, Monublissfully, extraordinary, unanimous, and wealthlistic favor upon our lives.

There is about to be a Prophetic Turnaround, because of the seeds we sow now, and the rest of this year. It will affect our lives.

Curses are being destroyed now over you that were placed there by doubters and naysayers. Watch for physical healing to start happening in dreams, visions, and plans. You will also notice spiritual blindness lifting off of people around you between now and December 31, of this year, it will roll over to the next.

There is a new openness to the supernatural Dimensional realms of dreams and spiritual things. Your seed you sow this month, year, and next will manifest Health, wealth, success, marriages, land, manifestations, breakthroughs, revelations, new doors-revolving doors, new people, a new style of ministry, everything you can name and imagine. God is giving it to you starting now these words will not fall to the ground it is doing a Dominoes, ripple, and boomerang effect in the earth realm/universe from the Heavens in Jesus.

Overall celebrate changes, changes, changes! 

Romans 14:17Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

17 [After all] the kingdom of God is not a matter of [getting the] food and drink [one likes], but instead it is righteousness (that state which makes a person acceptable to God) and [heart] peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 9:6

King James Version (KJV)

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What is a Seed?

A seed is your faith of something tangible to be sown into un-tangible soil of great manifestation. With this do we feel only that the manifestation is for the one that is sowing? Well we think it's mostly for the one you are sowing it too, for them to see and know that God is great and hears the heart of the person in need. So we apprciate knowing that it is great manifestation in all. Thanks  Apostle Teyshana..

• Powerful study on what is a seed....

my notes: 

What is a Seed?

A seed is your faith of something tangible to be sown into un-tangible soil of great manifestation.  A seed is a reproduction capable of developing into something so great a phenomenal, and powerful as ourselves, our children, and grandchildren. We all were once a seed sown into fertile ground, my God I pray someone is getting this. A seed is a Genesis (New Beginning) of something great to prosper in our lives. A seed is a motivation purpose-driven mindset, to obtain a better life of God's Opulence. A seed is an enterprise of establishing a financial economic growth, for your entire life. That will leave a Kingdom Legacy for your children, children. A seed is what causes a few things to increase into plenty. A seed planted at the right time/moment of the equation of the soil, can manifest a code RED( Ripple Effect Demonstration) in the Kingdom of Heaven in the earth realm/universe.  A seed gathered little by little, a person can make it grow.

Proverbs 13:11 New International Version (NIV)

11 Dishonest money dwindles away,
        but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.

A seed that is planted and sown in a famine(recession) will see one of the greatest harvests in their history and lifetime.

Genesis 26:12-17Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

12 Then Isaac sowed seed in that land and received in the same year a hundred times as much as he had planted, and the Lord favored him with blessings.

• Amen I love to sow in faith I have to say learning that growing up was the best thing I ever coulda done seeing another side how God works its truly amazing to see others as well get what they have sown come to past its truly a beautiful moment. trusting in God that you will get it. believing it will happen even when it don't come when u think it should when it dose come to past you will know what you sown God has answer in his timing and did 100 times more amen.

• Seed time and harvest. 

This reply was deleted.