What is a Tithe?

A tithe is 10% of everything that comes inside of our household. It is a decree statue by God, it is a direct order, fiat, command, and law by God. A tithe is a present that is given to God to show him our love, and adoration of how we appreciate him for providing for us daily. A tithe is an act of worship of how you trust and have faith in God to provide and take care of you. A tithe is delighting yourself of the Lord, and he will manifest the desire of your heart( Read and Meditate on Ps 37:4). A tithe is a perfect happiness of your glee in God, that you will obey him no matter what. 

I was blown back when he gave me the revelation that a tithe is having high regard for him, to understand the true satisfaction of his fulfillment. He is ready to supply all of our needs, according to his riches and Glory in Christ Jesus(Read and Meditate Philp 4:19). Because it is what a Father does for his children. It is what a husband does for his wife(he provides).

A tithe is being a blessing to God's Kingdom to bless his bride(the body of Christ), in all of the things she needs done. A tithe is releasing what’s in our hands therefore, God will release what’s in his hands. A tithe is showing God’s hand at work in our lives, by providing for us consistent income. My God, that is deep, speak to us Lord. A tithe is a proof token of God’s love for us, that he will ever leave us or forsake us, and leave us out here as orphans. A tithe is a presentation of how much we appreciate God, and his wealth. A tithe is how much we trust in God to give us, the finances that answers all of our earthly challenges(Read and Meditate on Eccl 10:19). What is on the back of every Dinero(Money) in God we trust?

Tithing is a Ministry, it is your dedication of staying devoted to God in your giving and having faith of his oath and promise unto you. 

A tithe is a commitment agreement to Give God, back what is already his anyway, and having faith, that he will open up every crack, crevice and hiding spot of heaven for us. A tithe is for the Body of Christ to support all the people that in the Kingdom who need assistance. A tithe is a concept of God trusting in his children to obey him, just as he told Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

Genesis 2:16-17 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, You may freely eat of every tree of the garden;

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and blessing and calamity you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.

That tree of knowledge was that 10% the Lord told them not to touch, because it was his. However, he let them have free access to 90% of everything else in the garden, and God did not care what he did with that. This was the first act of tithes in the bible.

Numbers 18:21

And, behold, I have given the Levites all the tithes in Israel for an inheritance in return for their service which they serve, the [menial] service of the Tent of Meeting.

I know a lot of people say well tithe, is not for leaders in ministry, and that was back in the biblical times, and God still going to bless me, if I do not tithe, mostly all of God’s favorites in the bible tithe

Genesis 14:20Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

20 And blessed, praised, and glorified be God Most High, Who has given your foes into your hand! And [Abram] gave him a tenth of all [he had taken].

Mark 12:16-17 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

16 And they brought [Him one]. Then He asked them, Whose image (picture) is this? And whose superscription ([a]title)? They said to Him, Caesar’s.

17 Jesus said to them, Pay to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and to[b]God the things that are God’s. And they [c]stood marveling and greatly amazed at Him.

Matthew 17:27 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

27 However, in order not to give offense and cause them to stumble [that is, to cause them [a]to judge unfavorably and unjustly] go down to the sea and throw in a hook. Take the first fish that comes up, and when you open its mouth you will find there a shekel. Take it and give it to them to pay the temple tax for Me and for yourself.

Now if Jesus, said give unto Caesar what is his, and God’s is God. Then he told Apostle Peter to pay his taxes, and then his too. What do you think Jesus want us to do now? I know many people say I only get $500.00 a month ok, God sees and know everything, he knows the heart of man. $50.00 of that goes to tithes, and the other $450.00 he will stretch that beyond words I promise you that.

A tither has access to the Kingdom of God, that many people do not, however, If a person gives in secret and keep their mouth closed. The Lord will reward openly for everyone to see. God shared with me that there are Kingdomensions of Wealth that we all can reap, and benefit from if we sow with a cheerful heart. The saint who sows joyful, with delight in their heart to the Kingdom of God they are vibrant, very fruitful, joyful, walking in Shalom, stress free, no worries, able to give to others and live a sustained life, everything around them is blessed, death and staleness does not stay around them very long. Because they are blessed, to be a blessing to others and in return.  God causes a flow of Abundance in the Kingdom of God where lack ever exists to his people. TBH, many churches and body of Christ say that they are demonstrating the New Testament churches, the Old Testament was where the real wealth, health, blessings, overflow, and abundance taken place. The old church in the old testament times where the more givers, they responded more to the message of given more than any of us do today. If we even come to a ten percent to the way they gave back then, we would all be a hundred thousandaires and millionaires. God said in this day and age many of us would be reluctant to practice it, because of our faith, and we stress out about bills and other areas of our lives.

2 Corinthians 9:7

Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

When we tithe a double tithe, when are truly in need of something we need God to do in our lives, we will see an instant move from God on our behalf.

When we tithe, we must always put the word on it, whatever, we want to see God do, always put the word on it, and watch him manifest Suddenly. What we believe, becomes what we see?

Matthew 6:33Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

33 But seek ([a]aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness ([b]His way of doing and being right), and then all these things [c]taken together will be given you besides.

Failure is not an option for anyone who is reading this teaching, losing and defeat are past tense. You are a chosen Champion, Gladiator, and Trailblazer to WIN in every aspect and area of your life.

Matter of fact touch yourself, and say I am a Winner(Walking in New Numeric Empowerment Realms and Regions) why did God say numeric because the meaning mean: expressed by numbers instead of letters, relating to one's skill at working with numbers, and obtaining a revelation to obtain wealth, and walk in the wealthy place.

The Lord is releasing his "splendor" means honor or treasure, but especially implies something unusually awesome that would take one's breath away. "Excellent majesty" is a word combination that together means something both beautiful or majestic and mighty and powerful. The word "glory" also describes everything implied by these two words.

This is what our King of kings has on His immediate agenda:

He is going to manifest Himself in His power and glorious beauty in the gatherings of His people in a greater way than we have ever seen before, because he is fed up of his children going without. His design for you to be extremely prosperous, just like Jacob. 

Nehemiah 12:44

On that day men were appointed over the chambers for the stores, the contributions, the firstfruits, and the tithes, to gather into them the portions required by law for the priests and the Levites according to the fields of the towns, for Judah rejoiced over the priests and Levites who served [faithfully].

Malachi 3:8-12Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

Will a man rob or defraud God? Yet you rob and defraud Me. But you say, In what way do we rob or defraud You? [You have withheld your] tithes and offerings.

You are cursed with the curse, for you are robbing Me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer [insects and plagues] for your sakes and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground, neither shall your vine drop its fruit before the time in the field, says the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you happy and blessed, for you shall be a land of delight, says the Lord of hosts.

When we tithe God automatically rebuke the(no name) demons, imps, plagues, curses, unclean spirits, all demonic forces, and satanic attacks

He opens up floodgates, gates, windows, doors, entrances, hatchways, highways, portals, paradigm shifts, cracks, crevices, spheres, and all outlets to the Heavens and the earth/universe because we obey him and tithe.

You will ever find no other word in the Bible, where it is like God is pleading with us in this way. Because he is a father, and he desires to see his children blessed. Like most of us as parents, we want our children to have the best. However, he cannot bless any mess, and we as parents have we discipline our children.

God let me know a tithe is a sacrifice, because most of us, is sacrificing giving what we do not have to give, and when we obey God and give it we shall eat the Good of the land

Isaiah 1:19Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

19 If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land;

King Solomon, had given one of the largest tithes in biblical history if today, it was added up in our day of wealth, it would 9 billion dollars

2 Chronicles 7:4-5 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

Then the king and all the people offered sacrifices before the Lord.

King Solomon offered a sacrifice of 22,000 oxen and 120,000 sheep. So the king and all the people dedicated God’s house.

Queen of Sheba given to King Solomon the same way, he has given unto the Lord

1 Kings 10:10 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

10 And she gave the king 120 talents of gold and of spices a very great store and precious stones. Never again came such abundance of spices as these the queen of Sheba gave King Solomon.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tithing is essential to our life, growth, inheritance, our mindset, building, opportunities, its' must be done, it must be given a heart to do. Your part of our obedience to our God. This took sometime for me to realize, to recognize it's God that commands it. 

• I really like the whole study and need to go back on it... 

Syllabus notes:

A tithe is 10% of everything that comes inside of our household. It is a decree statue by God, it is a direct order, fiat, command, and law by God. A tithe is a present that is given to God to show him our love, and adoration of how we appreciate him for providing for us daily. A tithe is an act of worship of how you trust and have faith in God to provide and take care of you. A tithe is delighting yourself of the Lord, and he will manifest the desire of your heart (Read and Meditate on Ps 37:4). A tithe is a perfect happiness of your glee in God, that you will obey him no matter what. 

• Amen yes this is a big tithe idk anyone who tithe that big ever..wow

• I use to have a problem with tithing when I was a baby in Christ. I use to wonder if they were not doing the right thing with the money what happens then. I love to tithe it does something to my heart to give back to God.  

This reply was deleted.