What did God say to you after watching this teaching?
Did you know that Tithing is a Divine Command by God?
How do you feel in your mind, heart, soul, and spirit?
Can you please explain with the class, a Bestimony after you have tithe, of God greatness?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The viedo says unavailable; but we can give an bestimony: When God spoke to us about the Tithing and offering, we haven't been the same. God showed the obedience not on some things but on all of His Word. It' the obedience that  counts, it's more than a sacrifice. But when God told me to tithe and pay offering, thing began to open, I was staying with someone, and suddently I have my own home, catching a ride suddently driving my own car. My God we can go further, God is great, tithing and offering is vital, now, God is taking us into another realm of His Obedience, pay more within your tithing and offering and watch me move the more. We are grateful. And there is more to say...but later. 

• What did God say to you after watching this teaching?

People are acquainted with tithing, but few people know with tithing is.  God orders, me to tithe otherwise, I would not tithe and even still, I am not as faithful…

Did you know that Tithing is a Divine Command by God?

Yes, Amen….

How do you feel in your mind, heart, soul, and spirit?

Convicted because, I have not always been faithful in my tithing….

Can you please with the class, a Bestimony after you have tithe, of God greatness?

My bestimony is just to be able to tithe and sow a love offer, that’s a blessing in itself for me.

• God was telling me thoroughly this is why we tithe why its important and its a command. I always knew it was something we had to do just didn't know in detail that it was a command and how it all came about just knew we had to in order to show God how much we love him and trust him now I'm educated as well. An experience I had when I tithe before was with my first apartment and I sown a seed for it and I not only got my place but free furniture as well with it so all I had to do was buy pots and pans all the other dishes was free too. all I had to bring was myself my oldest son at the time and clothes.

• To remember the promises of His Word that deals with tithing, how He shall supply all my needs and I need to do better in this area. Yes I knew that tithing is a command and I agree with Dr.Myles because if some of us are not commanded to do something we will not. Tithing helps the kingdom of God out in order to provide services for other's, it is helps the kingdom out and it is a seed that you can plant that will give a harvest in due time. I think I told this before maybe in this class but I can remember that I had only 35 dollars in my pocket and had to buy food to last a moment until I got paid. I got in the store with what I was going to buy but God had other plans for me. I came out with enough food to last that should of cost three time the 35 dollars I had in my pocket. 

• amen I can relate Pastor Robin I had went through that stage with little money to buy food but God made a way for me and my kids to still eat until I got paid amen.

This reply was deleted.