God has given us authority and power to expose Satan's tactics and to overcome his attacks. Satan rules the kingdom of darkness. Remember, he is the prince of the power of the air and not the earth. Man has been given dominion over the earth realm (Gen. 1:28; Psalm 115:15-16). The enemy's activities are illegal because disembodied spirits were not given authority to operate on the earth. This is why Satan had to possess the body of a snake in order to gain legal access in the Garden of Eden. Possession, (prefereably mankind) is his current strategy for control in the earth realm. Flesh and blood is the spiritual protocol for control and operating here in the earth realm. Satan knew the law of undertaking any operation in the earth realm, a protocol that even God subjects Himself to. When God wanted to redeem the world, He came in the form of the flesh through Jesus Christ our Lord, our commanding officer, our General and mighty Man of war who has given us authority over all the power of the enemy. IT IS UP TO YOU AND ME TO ENFORCE THAT AUTHORITY!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My God I am at aww aww God we need to know who we truly are Because God is studied trying to tell us but it seems like we is not getting it. We have Power everything here on Earth.

• Amen, Amen. Luke 10:19 comes to my mind.

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

•   Satan has set HIMSELF up to be a god in the earth realm. He is an imposter and impersonator (Isa. 14:12-14). Since God aborted his diabolical aggressive takeover in the third heavens, Satan now attempts to become god over the inhabitants of the earth. WE MUST PUT UP A RESISTANCE (James 4:7).

Satan and his demonic cohorts have the ability to oppress, possess, and terrorize humanity. We must identify the evil spirits, take our God-given authority over the enemy and rebuke their activities in Jesus' name.

This reply was deleted.