Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Blessings and Happy New Year RPELF,

On tonight at 12:00 am-Midnight our time zones, which will be 1/2/19 -until- 1/9/19, we are starting our 7 days fast. We have been doing this fast for the last 6 years now, and this fast allows us to be in tunned, tapped in, and turned on to God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and everything concerning God. This also allows us to be in unity, in-sync, harmony, synergy, and on one accord together in the Kingdom.

We will start fasting every day from midnight until 3:00 pm the next day. 

As we fast pray for all you would like to see God do in your life, your family lives, the ministry, your ministry, your business, the Body of Christ, your city, the nations, and anything God lead you to pray about.

We will read

Isaiah 58 Names of God Bible (NOG)

Worship the Lord as He Wants to Be Worshiped

58 Cry aloud! Don’t hold back!
    Raise your voice like a ram’s horn.
        Tell my people about their rebellion
            and the descendants of Jacob about their sins.
They look for me every day and want to know my ways.
    They act as if they were a nation that has done what is right
        and as if they haven’t disregarded Elohim’s judgment on them.
    They ask me for just decrees.
    They want Elohim to be near them.

Why have we fasted if you are not aware of it?
    Why have we inflicted pain on ourselves if you don’t pay attention?

Don’t you see that on the days you fast,
    you do what you want to do?
        You mistreat all your workers.
Don’t you see that when you fast,
    you quarrel and fight and beat your workers?
        The way you fast today keeps you from being heard in heaven.
Is this the kind of fasting I have chosen?
    Should people humble themselves for only a day?
    Is fasting just bowing your head like a cattail
    and making your bed from sackcloth and ashes?
    Is this what you call fasting?
    Is this an acceptable day to Yahweh?

This is the kind of fasting I have chosen:
    Loosen the chains of wickedness,
        untie the straps of the yoke,[a]
            let the oppressed go free,
                and break every yoke.
Share your food with the hungry,
    take the poor and homeless into your house,
        and cover them with clothes when you see them naked.
            Don’t refuse to help your relatives.

Then your light will break through like the dawn,
    and you will heal quickly.
    Your righteousness will go ahead of you,
    and the glory of Yahweh will guard you from behind.
Then you will call, and Yahweh will answer.
    You will cry for help, and he will say, “Here I am!”

Get rid of that yoke.
    Don’t point your finger and say wicked things.

10 If you give some of your own food to feed those who are hungry
    and to satisfy the needs of those who are humble,
    then your light will rise in the dark,
    and your darkness will become as bright as the noonday sun.
11 Yahweh will continually guide you
    and satisfy you even in sun-baked places.
    He will strengthen your bones.
    You will become like a watered garden
        and like a spring whose water does not stop flowing.
12 Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins
    and restore the foundations of past generations.
    You will be called the Rebuilder of Broken Walls
    and the Restorer of Streets Where People Live.

13 If you stop trampling on the day of worship
    and doing as you please on my holy day,
    if you call the day of worship a delight
    and Yahweh’s holy day honorable,
    if you honor it by not going your own way,
    by not going out when you want, and by not talking idly,
14 then you will find joy in Yahweh.
    I will make you ride on the heights of the earth.
    I will feed you with the inheritance of your ancestor Jacob.
    Yahweh has spoken.

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 58:6 A yoke is a wooden bar placed over the necks of work animals so that they can pull plows or carts.

We will also be reading

Deuteronomy 30:1-14 Names of God Bible (NOG)

30 All these blessings and curses I have spoken about will happen to you. Take them to heart when you are among all the nations where Yahweh your Elohim will scatter you. If you and your children return to Yahweh your Elohim and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul, doing everything I command you today, he will restore your fortunes. He will have mercy on you and gather you from all the nations of the world where Yahweh your Elohim will scatter you. Even if you are scattered to the most distant country in the world, Yahweh your Elohim will gather you and bring you back from there. Yahweh your Elohim will bring you to the land your ancestors owned. You will take possession of it, and Yahweh will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors were.

Yahweh your Elohim will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants. You will love Yahweh your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul, and you will live. Then Yahweh your Elohim will put all these curses on your enemies, those who hate you and persecute you. You will again obey Yahweh and follow all his commands that I’m giving you today. Yahweh your Elohim will give you many blessings in everything you do: You will have many children. Your animals will have many offspring. Your soil will produce many crops. Yahweh will again delight in making you as prosperous as he made your ancestors. 10 He will do this if you obey Yahweh your Elohim and follow his commands and laws that are written in this Book of Teachings and return to Yahweh your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul.

11 This command I’m giving you today isn’t too hard for you or beyond your reach. 12 It’s not in heaven. You don’t have to ask, “Who will go to heaven to get this command for us so that we can hear it and obey it?” 13 This command isn’t on the other side of the sea. You don’t have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it for us so that we can hear it and obey it?” 14 No, these words are very near you. They’re in your mouth and in your heart so that you will obey them.

Our final scriptures will be

Genesis 11:1-6 Names of God Bible (NOG)

The Tower of Babel

11 The whole world had one language with a common vocabulary. As people moved toward the east,[a] they found a plain in Shinar [Babylonia] and settled there.

They said to one another, “Let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used bricks as stones and tar[b] as mortar.

Then they said, “Let’s build a city for ourselves and a tower with its top in the sky. Let’s make a name for ourselves so that we won’t become scattered all over the face of the earth.”

Yahweh came down to see the city and the tower that the descendants of Adam were building. Yahweh said, “They are one people with one language. This is only the beginning of what they will do! Now nothing they plan to do will be too difficult for them.

Footnotes:

1. Genesis 11:2 Or “from the east.”
  2. Genesis 11:3 Or “bitumen.”

Love you all to the Heavens and beyond, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact or inbox me. Thank you, may you all have a Terrifically Blessed night on Purpose GN Agape :-)

Views: 10

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video