The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.
HOME OF THE PLATINUM EAGLES(PE4L$)!
Wealthlistic Triune(Week Four) Class Syllabus
Blessings Wealthlistic Champions, this week is a light week, read, meditate, and rest in the arms of God on Purpose. May you all have a Monublissfully Favored week on Purpose GN Agape~
Read, take notes, and leave comments.
1.1: What is Wealth
1.2: What are Finances, Riches, and Success
1.3: The truth about our credit, birth, signatures, and trust
1.4: Savings, stocks, bonds, trust, CD's, and Compound Intrest
1.5: Final Week(Exam/Quiz)
Preparation and Reading Material:
Read all teachings, articles, take notes, comment, and get prepared for your assignment:
Recognize Wealth: http://iamaruby.com/group/wealthlistictriune/page/recogweal
Strategic Dimensions: http://iamaruby.com/group/wealthlistictriune/page/stratdokw
Kingdom Wealth: http://iamaruby.com/group/wealthlistictriune/page/kingwigu
Steps of being Successful: http://iamaruby.com/group/wealthlistictriune/page/sobasbo
What is a ETF: http://iamaruby.com/group/wealthlistictriune/page/whatsetf
What are my Strategies: https://iamaruby.com/group/wealthlistictriune/page/whatrurstg
Who is it about: https://iamaruby.com/group/wealthlistictriune/page/whoistbt
This is(30%)of your grade.
Due by Sunday each week, at midnight your time.
Read pages in your text book 28-through-32 on this week. Then leave a comment in our classroom, in the comment section for 10% of your grade.
It is due by each Friday Midnight on your time zone
This is(10%) of your grade. Due by Friday this week.
Attendance Weekly Sign in Sheet: http://iamaruby.com/group/wealthlistictriune/page/wtfsis
Participation: interacting with your classmates, commenting on their posts twice a week.
This is (10%) of your grade due by Sunday at midnight each week.
Weekly Class Connect Conference Calls Recording:
It is mandatory, call in every week(I will text you and let you know the date).
This call is (10%) of your grade.
No exceptions unless work, emergency, and you contact me, or one of the teachers, three hours before the class call.
This is the only way you will be excused, other than that it will be (20%) of your grade
Extra Credit, Leave a comment below(In the article/teaching)
This adds (15%) to your weekly grade if you choose to respond.
Due by Sunday at Midnight.
Individual Assignment: How to obtain Listen and Learn for Business?
In 1986, Roy and Bertrand Sosa emigrated to the United States from Mexico.
When they go there, they quickly discovered that they needed a checking account and credit card, yet credit cards were difficult for new immigrants to obtain. Their first-hand market analysis convinced them that there was a huge market waiting to be tapped, and so the brothers started NetSpend, a small business designed to offer traditional financial services to recent immigrants and people with poor credit histories. Using prepaid phone cards as their model, Roy and Bertrand copied and tweaked that model to create a business plan for prepaid debit cards.
Then they had their big break. The brothers Sosa discovered the Small Business Administration’s (SBA’s) Small Business Investment Companies (SBIC) program. SBICs guarantee the investment made by investors (called venture capitalists, or VCs.) Because the investment is SBA guaranteed, SBIC
VCs are induced to invest in projects they might otherwise say no to, like Net-Spend. Armed with SBIC VC money, in five years NetSpend went from 0 to 400,000 accounts, and growing. When asked what advice they had for other would-be entrepreneurs, the brothers offered three rules:
1. Figure what pain or need the customer has that you can solve.
2. Create strong, win-win partnerships and relationships.
3. Start with baby steps, but think big.
Business selection do’s and don’ts:
• Do be patient. A good selection process takes time and requires knowledge about the industry, marketplace, and competition.
• Do look for opportunity. As hockey great Wayne Gretzky once said, “Go to where the puck is going, not where it is.”
• Don’t pick a business that is too challenging. You will be challenged enough.
• Don’t pick a business that cannot compete. Superstores like Costco, Sam’s Club, Target, and Wal-Mart will beat you on price. Find a business, a niche, where you will have an advantage over the competition.
1. What did you learn from the Sosa Brothers?
2. How did their story help and empower you for business, finances, investing, saving, and using your credit?
3. Are you a business owner?
4. If your answer is yes, what do you need to change, shift, or rearrange for your business to grow?
5. How much do you invest in your business daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly?
6. How do you create a great business, a successful business, or flowing business?
7. How do you find a business that fulfills a market need for your life?
8. Have you reached your desired money plan amount for your business yet? (Yes-or-No)
9. If yes, what were your strategies in achieving this plan? If no, why not, and what do you need to do better, to reach your target de-sire?
10. What was your favorite teaching, topic, and article this week?
11. Do you have any questions, comments, and remarks for me this week?
Post in your individual forum(inbox).
This is assignment is (50%) of your grade.
Answer these questions in your inbox
Due by Sunday at Midnight in your time zone
Get prepared for weekly quizzes and Checkpoints until the final assignments
Remember, the syllabus is your roadmap to success in your ministerial journey. Always check it regularly to make sure you have completed all of your weekly tasks. Let's get ready to CRANK IT UP. We are CHOSEN for the OIL and walk in the MILLENNIUM. Oh yes, All the days of our lives, we are a MAGNET for the Blessings from God....
Chief Apostle Teyshana Wiley
Just finish reading 28to32 i have to say i agree. That a person shouldmt be feeling comfortable with living in poverty. They should be putting they faith in to action like the genetlemen did renting his house living by day to day. Put your focus game on have faith God will do it and you will see the change. Its all about having faith believing and putting your faith to work. Happy to have read this it blessed my life. In order to see change we must do the work. Also like the subject of adding cash valable in someone life something that will add usage. Great topic.