Prayer

Father God, we thank You Lord for the compassions by which You allow us to present our bodies as living sacrifices, holy and acceptable, as our spiritual service of worship to You. Dear Lord, it is not our will to be conformed to this world, but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds, that we may prove good, acceptable, and perfect to what Your will is for our lives. By grace given to us, show us how to not esteem ourselves more or less important to the body of Christ than another. Thank You Lord for the spiritual gifts that have been given to us that we may prophesy in proportion to our faith and to teach according to Your precious Word and to give liberally and lead with diligence and show mercy with cheerfulness. Lord, show us how our love can be without hypocrisy. Teach us to abhor what is evil and cling to what is good. Teach us to be kind and affectionate to one another and to honor and give to one another, not lagging in diligence to be fervent in spirit and to serve You Lord. Dear Father, we rejoice in hope, we are patient through tribulation, and we shall continue in providing for the needs of the saints and be truly given to hospitality. We will bless those who curse and persecute us. We will rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. We will be of the same mind toward one another and not set our minds on high things but associate ourselves with the humble. We will not be wise in our own opinions and we will not repay anyone evil for evil for Your Word says to repay evil with good. We will not give place to wrath but will wait on You Lord, for vengeance is Yours. Therefore, we will live peacefully with all people and be overcomers through Christ Jesus. Lord we will offer drink to a thirsty enemy and food to one that is hungry that we may abide in Your Word forever. We love You Heavenly Father, in Jesus Holy Name we pray, Amen, Aman, and Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sizxR098JRQ

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –