10929325677?profile=RESIZE_710x

I am walking, living, and breathing in Pronoia. Yahweh the Divine Trinity, The YOUniverse, the Heavens, and the Kingdom/my Divine Imagination is conspiring and working in my Unanimous Favor.

I am walking and living in the SPEC(Spirtual Purpose Allows Confidence and Successful Prosperity Anoints Cash) in my life.

I am receiving and obtaining checks in the mail. Thank you God of the Universe for allowing it to Manifest in my life.

I am a huge windfalls winner, and I am appreciating and experiencing it to be deposited any day now, suddenly.

My children/hosts are Huge winners suddenly too.

I Am A Magnet for Money and Prosperity of every kind, it is automatically drawn to me.

With God's plan, I can do all things.

Thank you for my Huge WIN(Wisdom Increases Now and Wealth Increases Now).

I Am knowing the thoughts of God on a daily basis.

Life is really great to all, and everyone I am connected too. HalleluYAH 

I Am attracting love wherever I go.

I am Godfident and self-reliant, I am.

I Am 100% healthy, 100% Healed, 100% wealthy, perfect the way God made me, superb, and energetic in Yeshua/Ultra Divine Consciousness.

I am a Millionaire Collector, and I am collecting millions easily literally.

I Am appreciating great things, and great things are happening for me, and everyone in my family(naturally and Spiritually).

My bank accounts, personal bank accounts, PayPal, Cash App, stash bags, crypto accounts, and business accounts are increasing daily, beyond what I use and imagine.

All my financial obligations and monthly invoices are paid before, and by the due dates, with plenty of money left over.

Everything I ask is Done and Completed before I ask, because Lord my EloHim you hear and answer all of my prayers successfully, thank you. 

Not one word is falling is to the ground, it is SO(Successful Outcomes).

Ne'Eman 

If you want to learn more about what the number 111(1/11 or 11/1) means push the link below:

https://iamaruby.com/photo/111newrevel

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –