patricia_king_teal_100px.jpg

A Proclamation – A Year of Increase 

Blessing #1 - Increased Love

I decree this year, I will increase in my love for God, for myself, and for others. (Matthew 22:37-40)

Blessing # 2 - Peace (Shalom)

I decree this year, I will increase in perfect peace, wholeness, and soundness in my heart and mind, in all my ways, and in every situation. (Numbers 6:26; 2 Peter 1:2)

Blessing #3 - Increased Wisdom

I decree this year, I will increase in wisdom from above because I love wisdom and ask for wisdom. (James 1:5)

Blessing #4 - Increased Grace

I decree this year, I will increase in the grace of God that enables me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. (John 1:16; Philippians 2:13)

Blessing #5 - Increased Strength

I decree this year, I will increase in the strength of the Lord as I wait on Him. (Isaiah 40:31)

Blessing #6 - Increased Health

I decree this year, I will increase in divine health and healing. (3 John 2)

Blessing #7 - Increased Prosperity

I decree this year, I will increase in abundance and prosperity. All my needs will be met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Deuteronomy 1:11; Philippians 4:19)

Blessing #8 - Increased Revelation

I decree this year, I will receive increased revelation in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, His Kingdom and His righteousness. (Ephesians 1:17)

Blessing #9 - Increased Power

I decree this year, I will receive increased manifestation of miracle working power. (Acts 1:8)

Blessing #10 - Increased Answers to Prayer

I decree this year, I will receive increased answers to prayer as I pray according to God's will. (1 John 5:14-15)

Blessing #11 - Increased Purity of Heart

I decree this year, I will increase in the purity of my heart, its motives, and its passions. As a result, I will perceive God in new realms and dimensions. (Matthew 5:8)

Blessing #12 - Increased Boldness

I decree this year, I will increase in boldness to proclaim the Gospel and as a result many will turn to the Lord! (Acts 4:31)

Patricia King

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I proclaim, declare and decree that Patricia Kings twelve blessings for the year has come to pass:

Blessing #1 - Increased Love

I decree my love for God has increased, for myself, and for others. (Matthew 22:37-40)

Blessing # 2 - Peace (Shalom)

I decree that my perfect peace has increased, wholeness, and soundness in my heart and mind, in all my ways, and in every situation. (Numbers 6:26; 2 Peter 1:2)

Blessing #3 - Increased Wisdom

I decree wisdom has increased from above because I love wisdom and ask for wisdom. (James 1:5)

Blessing #4 - Increased Grace

I decree  grace has increased from God that enables me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. (John 1:16; Philippians 2:13)

Blessing #5 - Increased Strength

I decree an instant increase in the strength of the Lord as I wait on Him. (Isaiah 40:31)

Blessing #6 - Increased Health

I decree an instant increase in divine health and healing. (3 John 2)

Blessing #7 - Increased Prosperity

I decree an instant increase in abundance and prosperity. All my needs will be met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Deuteronomy 1:11; Philippians 4:19)

Blessing #8 - Increased Revelation

I decree an instant increase in revelation in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, His Kingdom and His righteousness. (Ephesians 1:17)

Blessing #9 - Increased Power

I decree this year, I will receive increased manifestation of miracle working power. (Acts 1:8)

Blessing #10 - Increased Answers to Prayer

I decree an instant increased answers to prayer as I pray according to God's will. (1 John 5:14-15)

Blessing #11 - Increased Purity of Heart

I decree an instant increase in the purity of my heart, its motives, and its passions. As a result, I will perceive God in new realms and dimensions. (Matthew 5:8)

Blessing #12 - Increased Boldness

I decree an instant increase in boldness to proclaim the Gospel and as a result many will turn to the Lord! (Acts 4:31)

Patricia King

• Blessings Pastor Robin & yes double double 

Pastor Robin Albright said:

I am expecting a double portion.
  • The Blessings Of The Lord Definitely Make Me Rich And Adds No Sorry, I Take Ownership Of Every Blessing From 1 to 12 And Not One Word Shall Fall To The Ground In Jesus Name Amen...

You Must Reflect Back On These Blessings Multiple Times In Order For It To Really Get In Your Heart

• I am expecting a double portion.
  • Amen, bless you Prophetess Hazel, that is exactly how the Lord works. I just seen my clock at 1:11. That number symbolizes God's Angels are present, and that all is Well. That he have heard our prayers and he is sending us help through out the whole day.That is allowing the universe/earth to obey and listen to our voice command. It will distribute everything we need to make today a success

Prophetess Hazel said:

God is so good. So awesome that this word was on 1-11-12. I just read the scripture today Deuteronomy 1:11

May the LORD, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised!

• God is so good. So awesome that this word was on 1-11-12. I just read the scripture today Deuteronomy 1:11

May the LORD, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised!

• YES & AMEN!!!!

• I decree over my life this year Boldness, Power, Wisdom, Peace and Purity of Heart ...

• INCREASE AND FAVOR IN MY LIFE. BLESSED

This reply was deleted.