Replies

• Yes Jesus I find myself in many of these. These things are hindering me growth; 1-3,6,8,10-13 and 15. As of today right now as many trials and tribulations I'm facing walking this CELIBACY life I no longer wanna indulge in this behavior when you know better you do better. I'm starting over on the right path,  I've lost to much but Gid promise He gonna it back, just call me Mrs. Job. God made me some promise and I expecting to receive everything back and some. It is written:    John 14:15 If you love me you will keep my commandments. Philppians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.I intend on being obedient to Gods word.Hallelujah Jesus

• I know that I can do all things through Christ, so some of the 15 I did see myself and asking God to bring deliverance in the areas that I am following short and with him I will conquer!! I can not allow anything to hinder me. I want to be pleasing to God so I can not let these hinder me because he wants me to be victrious

• Daily declaration of what I need or rather what I do not need in my life.  Developing 15 positive things to add to my life.  If I desire to be one with God, these things must become absent in my life.  

• Bless me Lord! Amen!

• Amen!! a great check off list of things to give up. Just follow and be blessed. Hallelujah.

• All I can say about that is ENOUGH SAID... Thank you Jesus

I receive all 15 because i have battled with them all at one time or another in my life...

And declare Psalms 34:17 over my life now in Jesus name! ;)

• Evangelist Theresa Harrison said:

Amen Mother Lee, My Father really talk through in you as soon I shall my favorite scripture Phil"4:13 I knew he was speaking to me. you are a Powerful WOG.

Mother Shirley Lee said:

No excuses!..... Excuses are the roadblocks to progress. The person who truly has a desire to accomplish something will persist through all kinds of struggles. They will find a way  to succeed and will not make excuses for their failures. This is the person God can use in amazing ways because a little problem doesn't make them quit, and big problems don't faze them either.                                                              Philippians 4:13... For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

• Amen Pastor T. These workout is doing my Spirit good. and reading all these WOG and MOG has given me so much in sight. Amen. I'm really putting LL on the run. Everyday when I read something a WOG or MOG I take and SUCKER PUNCH him. Praise you Father.AGAPE

• Amen Mother Lee, My Father really talk through in you as soon I shall my favorite scripture Phil"4:13 I knew he was speaking to me. you are a Powerful WOG.

Mother Shirley Lee said:

No excuses!..... Excuses are the roadblocks to progress. The person who truly has a desire to accomplish something will persist through all kinds of struggles. They will find a way  to succeed and will not make excuses for their failures. This is the person God can use in amazing ways because a little problem doesn't make them quit, and big problems don't faze them either.                                                              Philippians 4:13... For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

• I surrender all to you, everything I give to you, withholding nothing

This reply was deleted.