Replies

• EWWW THROWING MYSELF ON THE ALTAR! STRIP ME LORD OF A FEW THINGS I NEED TO WORK ON, PLEASE. I WANT TO BE PLEASING IN YOUR SIGHT!

• Wow I didnt think I would have as many things as I do but I decee and declare that doubting myself, fesr of failure,comfort eating, procrastination and putting others needs before my own has no place in this vessel it will not be apart of me any longer I cast them down to the pit of hell where the came from I place the blood of JESUS on every area and receive my healing in Jesus name.
  • Number 15 is the most interesting of them all. 

• I Declare and Decree these 15 points of power, as they shall bring forth an increase in positive spirituality  

• Any and all things that are a hindrance or a stronghold on me, I bind in Jesus name

• Removing all stumbling block, negativity, excuses, hindrances.  This a recipe for success in  your walk with God.  Focusing on him and him alone......no distraction....

• I receive this in Jesus Name and I will cast down vain thoughts that exalt itself against the Word of God. 

• I Love this. I am working on conquering number 15. I know with Gods help I will overcome that challenge.
  • I bind all of these out of my life. I will embrace my gifts and I am moving forward in the things God has given me to do.

• My to do list love it. My numbers would be 15, 3, and 8. I'm always putting on my red cape going to save others and can't save myself. At the end of day I'm to drained to encourage anybody, but that will change, it has changed. Comfort eating let's not get into this. I eat sometimes when I'm bored which is not good. My motivation for exercising physically had dropped a little. Thank God for saints like you all that help to keep each other encouraged to stay in the race and stay in the fight. My daily declaration is to speak firm and believe in myself and decree those things that are not Godly and spiritual for my growth and walk with God

This reply was deleted.