Replies

• The 15 things to give up & self motivation.

Reflecting on a previous bible passage that Initialed Ephesian 3:16-19 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. The Lord has provided us with everything, everything we need that pertains to life and godliness...

Identity & change appears to be important factors in the believer's life... The bible tells us in
    John 8:32, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." Not just intellectually but more importantly experientially Know ( encounter) the truth for yourself...The opposite of truth is deception or false beliefs (some have been listening to the enemy long enough) and will cause you to live in bondage. The Lord tells us in John 17: 23 "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one. we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, and our identity is in the Lord... My self motivation is the Lord & His love for me... The Lord poured himself out on Calvary' s cross so that we could be filled with the fullness of Himself...God hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Ephesians 4:17 tells us: I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles,And let us run with vision, purpose, passion and perseverance the race marked out for us.

Finally, brethren,whatsoever things are true,whatsoever things are honest,whatsoever things are just,whatsoever things are pure,whatsoever things are lovely,whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things... The word of God is absolutely imperative in giving up these bad habits (self motivation)...

With my whole heart (spirit, soul, & body) I seek you; let me not 
    wander from your commandments! I have stored up your 
    word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

• That's a great idea putting it on a poster board! I think I may even make one with positive affirmations that are opposite to recite so I stay on track. Thanks for that idea!
  • I know, need to put this on a poster board so I can see this everyday. Stop doubting myself is my downfall up until now
  • Well.....my work is certainly cut out for me for a few of these things. Bless the Lord!!!
  • I truly agree with all 15 of these  things to give up on. Because  God wants to make sure we in perfect peace  and we are focus on him.

We have to make sure that distraction and anything that can hinder us from going forward   be removed that  we are able to stay positive and have peace in our mind body and soul.

• I find myself in four of these. Working on myself 

• I call this the None-Factor.  None= no part; nothing; Factor; one of the elements contributing to a particular result or situation: My particular results in my new life, is productivity, so procrastination is a None-Factor in my life.   I am walking in assurance so Doubting myself is a None-Factor;  Oh I thank God for this, it’s just a right on time confirmation, and we have the tools, the land to walk in Victory for the rest of our lives. I am seeking constructive/positive/beneficial relationship so Destructive Relationship is a None-Factor to my life. OMG

• Is someone watching me? Almost all of these I need to let go of! Thank you lord for my prayer list
  • Yes amen i am with u on that tip WOG

Shupon Berring said:

EWWW THROWING MYSELF ON THE ALTAR! STRIP ME LORD OF A FEW THINGS I NEED TO WORK ON, PLEASE. I WANT TO BE PLEASING IN YOUR SIGHT!

• Yes these is all the things i can most definitely give up in jesus name and it is sow these words will not fall to the ground
This reply was deleted.