2016 is my Year

2283cb3c-c06a-42e9-9fae-eb1454273dde_640x360.png

Morning Personal Decree: 2016 is the year of Suddenly's, Bonanza’s, Quick Works, and Great Increase in my life. It is a year of new beginnings,because the spiritual, and natural seeds that I have sown, will secure the future of my life, concerning ministry, businesses, my family, my marriage(present-and-future), my anointing, and gifts.This Dimensional year of New Beginnings, I must watch what I say, and begin to interact of (Speaking-Successfully Advances in my Spirit).Then God will begin to open up major vaults in my life. After this declaration, I will instantly see fresh fire, faith, favor, finances, fruits, fulfillment, flourishing crops and harvest, and fervency into new foundations of strategic friendships, partnerships, and business contacts for 2016.This Platinumsonic movement will deposit strategic relationships, that will emerge divine opportunities, and open doors to uncommon favor just like Abraham. It is Written: And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you [with abundant increase of favors] and make your name famous and distinguished, and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others](Gen 12-vs-2, AMP). Not one word will fall to the ground, it is Completed in Jesus name Amen, SO BE IT. ‪#‎Kingdom‬ ‪#‎Representative‬

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen, bless you Mother Carolyn, hallelujah

Prophetess Carolyn A. Bighum said:

Amen!  Apostle T. I receive this blessing in the precious name of Jesus .  Amen:  PLJB.

• Amen!  Apostle T. I receive this blessing in the precious name of Jesus .  Amen:  PLJB.

This reply was deleted.