hthgvpptsample1.jpg

If you feel that God is speaking a message-or- word to you but you are not really sure if it is from God here are some good questions to ask your self about the message.

1)     Does it line up with the Holy Bible, the written scriptures?

2)     Does it lead you into a closer relationship with God, a greater unity with Him?

3)     Does it lead you into expressing love, which is putting God’s benefit and the benefit of others before your own benefit?

4)     Does it lead to a death of yourself and a greater manifestation of Christ lives in you?

5)     Does it cause greater humility in you and a greater dependence upon God?

6)     Does it cause greater love, joy, and peace from God in you?

7)     Does it grow your faith and confidence in God Spirit in your life?

1 (John 15:-vs-16)  Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

2 (Luke 12:47-49)  "And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. {48} "But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him, they will ask the more. {49} "I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1)     Does it line up with the Holy Bible, the written scriptures? Yes when I know that it is of God it all lines up spiritually

2)     Does it lead you into a closer relationship with God, a greater unity with Him? Yes, each moment I feel I am getting closer and closer to Him. Certain situations or things I face places me in a position to call upon Him. 

3)     Does it lead you into expressing love, which is putting God’s benefit and the benefit of others before your own benefit? There is no greater love than the love of God and I love expressing and sharing His love with all those I come into contact with. 

4)     Does it lead to a dying of yourself and a greater manifestation of Christ life in you? I die to myself daily, allowing God to shed me and replace me with more of Him. 

5)     Does it cause greater humility in you, and a greater dependence upon God? Lord God I humbly submit to you and depend solely on You. I cannot do this without You! 

6)     Does it cause greater love, joy, and peace from God in you? Peace that passes all understanding, an unspeakable joy and a love beyond measure. 

7)     Does it grow your faith, and confidence in God Spirit in your life? My faith has increased, my confidence building and His spirit in me is stronger. 

• These 7 steps definitely will let you know when God is speaking. I had to go and ask myself these steps.  I am glad to have these steps to follow along with the scriptures.

• My God ,My God is awesome . I have experienced God talking to me thru a song, thru the Pastor, or i actually have heard his voice . I have also experienced questioning him  " Lord is this you" .=But , since  have began these classes , I thank God and Pastor T. for the structure and fellowship, activation and the prophetic covering .This class is  truly a BLESSING in my life. IAM GOING SOMEWHERE,IAM MOVING FOWARD  AND I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. God also speaks to us, thru us spending intimate time with him . He reveals things to come via dreams or visions , the more i read his word and worship him in spirit and in truth ,the closer i get to him .to God be the Glory !

• My first real understanding and experience of talking to God and hearing him was when I directly prayed and asked him for the calling on my life in regards to music. He told me via a white christian man, who crossed paths with me on his way to another state for an interview, had no interest or knowledge of hip hop but told me that I was called to minister to the youth by filling in the gap via christian rap. This was in 1988. Also, God spoke to me and gave me the name of my group....241. This guy also confirmed the name by letting me know it stands for completion (2+4+1 =7).

• This is good

• I'm really grateful for this powerful reading.  This reading will really serve as a guide to assist me with understanding & knowing when God is speaking to me. I'm striving to learn more about the Bible, the last few years.  I'm striving to acquire a closer walk with him.  I've noticed how "God Conscience" I am becoming, and putting others benefit before my own benefit.  I am decreasing "my self will" & allowing "God's Will" to increase, doing the right thing for the right reason.  My Humility has grown "tremendously" since, I have been in this class.  Yes, I have grown "greater" love & peace in my life.  I can "literally" feel "God's Spirit" and faith has truly grown since, I've been involved with the ministry. Praise God, for you Woman of God!! AAAAGGGGAAAAAPPPPPEEEE!!!:):)

• VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF. LIKE IT WAS SAID EARLIER,DYING TO SELF. DAILY, EVERYDAY ALL THROUGHOUT THE DAY I SAY YES TO THE SPIRIT, NO TO THE FLESH. TEACH ME YOUR WAY SO THAT I STAY IN TUNE TO  YOUR WILL. THANK YOU LORD FOR CHOOSING ME. YES,YES,YES, YES,YES,YES,YES... PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I use to ask my self this often but now since I higher with God I don't have to cause I'm All about his works I don't let nothing that's ungodly in my life
  • Amen my Sister. Don't you feel free in knowing who he is and how much He loves and cares about you no matter what? My Father is awesome! May He continue to bless you.

Renee Fairley said:

I thank God for the gift of discernment. He clearly shows me the path of the decisions I make before I make them. He doesn't choose for me but let's me know that this is where that path will lead me. And it has caused my faith in Him to grow because I know He will always lead me according to His Word and He has my best interest in heart. JER. 29:11 will show up of I am confused in anyway letting me know it's Him speaking to me, leading me.
  • Yes 7x Yes! My Father was preparing me and wanted me to really become closer to Him!!! I had been thru the fire and He is truly the Potter of my Soul;Amen

This reply was deleted.