hthgvpptsample1.jpg

If you feel that God is speaking a message-or- word to you but you are not really sure if it is from God here are some good questions to ask your self about the message.

1)     Does it line up with the Holy Bible, the written scriptures?

2)     Does it lead you into a closer relationship with God, a greater unity with Him?

3)     Does it lead you into expressing love, which is putting God’s benefit and the benefit of others before your own benefit?

4)     Does it lead to a death of yourself and a greater manifestation of Christ lives in you?

5)     Does it cause greater humility in you and a greater dependence upon God?

6)     Does it cause greater love, joy, and peace from God in you?

7)     Does it grow your faith and confidence in God Spirit in your life?

1 (John 15:-vs-16)  Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

2 (Luke 12:47-49)  "And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. {48} "But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him, they will ask the more. {49} "I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These are some good question i will ask myself just so i can stay closer to my god
  • These are great questions to ask to find out if you are truly communing with God. Something I will certainly referee fees that would.
  • These 7 questions are exactly what I try to always ask myself to make sure the voice I'm hearing is God's. For those of us who know God, who hear God, and who know his word, God expects us to obey. To whom much is given, much is required. The much is salvation, relationship, and knowledge of the truth (His Word).

• Sometimes when trials arrive we seem at a lost due to fact we so used to others running to our rescue instead of learning to totally put our reliance upon God. A lot of time the Lord will put you in situations where you can rely on nobody but God. It's a learning process that we all must endure before it's all said and done. Loving these precepts and teachings Apostle T.

• Amen so many people do not understand if they hear the voice of God speaking in their life. He does use several different ways but we do not know what  His voice sounds like, if we do not understand if we are not in position then how can God speak to us then we will be like a piece of paper being tossed and turned in the wind. We will follow every doctrine simply because we do not know the voice of God. Some of us digest so much stuff in our spiritual life it is like a city dump. Anything or anyone can come and dump their mess into you and you will accept it because they do not know what is clean and unclean. What type of fruit are we bearing? If God is speaking to you then you shall bear fruit of humility, love, meekness, joy, peace, long-suffering, temperance and your tree will continue to bear fruit in season and out of season. 

• When you hear that little voice speaking to you, make sure it lines up with the Word of God and you will have confirmation that it is God .

• This is needed often times you ponder if its God or not but this is very helpful to be able to break it down to truly see if it is lining up.

• These 7  questions will definitely clarify any doubt a person may have when it comes to hearing the voice of God.  

• When God speaks to you, it will line up with his word. You can then be assured that it is God.

To God be the glory!

• I have enjoyed this teaching.. its good to have these tools under your belt. Great reference points on when to do, what to do, n how to do etc... I have experienced just about all of these myself in my own personal walk. Of God speaking to me thru his word, speaking directly to me, dying to self n trusting Him, speaking thru someone... that was the tricky one because there were times when things said didn't make sense, there we come to the next point, of confirmation lol.. I used to struggle with the fact that someone operated in the prophetic but what they were telling me was not confirmation. That i had the right to reject that or not receive it even though they were a prophet. Which many cases it was convey otherwise. All of these things built my confidence in hearing from God for myself.  So this God to learn for urself what is thus sayeth the Lord ;)

This reply was deleted.