Acts 16:16-18

King James Version (KJV)

16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jesus is like fire!! Command and burn it out immediately! Sooo powerful!
  • Paul took command over a spirit of devination and commanded the spirit/demon to leaver the lady and it complied.

• It struck me as odd that Paul didn't cast the spirit out immediately could it be because she told the truth..our discernment has to be able to recognize an evil spirit even if it speaks truth
  • Yes their is amen prophetess teri

Prophet Teri said:

THERE"S POWER IN JESUS!!

• There is power in the Name of Jesus.

Amen.

• Peter is the one that wrote this scripture and commanded the spirit to come out. And it did happen real soon.

• More of Jesus works. This is what we are suppose to do command with authority and these demons must flee at the name of Jesus.

• The spirit in the girl was right. That's why false prophets and fortune tellers do know certain things. Demons recognize the truth too. We have the power to command demons to leave and they must leave!

• They had power cast out possessed demons to proclaiming God word.
  • We must be able to notice these demons and call them out so that they will not get any stronger in our lives.

This reply was deleted.