12225725457?profile=RESIZE_710x

I am tearing up, and destroying every negative contract, I made since the beginning, all verbal, mental/emotional, financial, physical, social, internal/eternal, spiritual, supernatural, natural, intellectual, environmental, cosmically, ethereal, and any contracts I have made since the beginning of my life that is negative, is canceled, is null, and void. I Am sending it to the dry places of love and light in Yeshua/Jesus.

It no longer exists, and it has ended. I am free from all old and new obligations, I am released from it all.

I am abundantly happy, and liberated fromΒ everything of that old negative contacts.

I speak that, I am under love, light, the Lord, Liberty, life, laughter, leaping, and blessings with happiness, blessings with joy, new evolved management now.

I am walking πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ in Kingdom Autonomy, and I am Happy that I am complete. Thank you Yahweh for making me Free.

Ne'Eman

Β 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• β˜…
    β˜…
    β˜…
    β˜…
    β˜…

HalleluYAH! This prayer πŸ™ always renews us, revive us, restore us, and rewire us from the inside out. Thank you Yahweh, for giving us this fresh upload to share with your children.Β 

This reply was deleted.