12232101886?profile=RESIZE_710x

Once upon a time, in a bustling city called Fava Mi, there lived a young beautiful black woman named Akasha-Ruby.

She had grown up less fortunate, but always had a fierce determination to succeed. After years of being on her Grind(Getting Riches In New Dimensions). 

Akasha was always about her work and perseverance. She landed a high-paying job, making a high six figures at a top financial firm. She worked tirelessly, and soon found herself climbing the ranks, as being one of the most influential and youngest women in the firm.

One day, while attending a company event, Akasha-Ruby met a successful entrepreneur, a very handsome, and prestigious man named Yamal.

Yamal's business was tech consulting and he also owned a tech university.

He was immediately drawn to her intelligence and ambition, and they hit it off right away. As they spent more time together, Akasha-Ruby and Yamal fell deeply in love.

With Yamal's support and encouragement, Akasha continued to excel in her career. Being the first black woman partner in the firm.

She used her newfound wealth and influence to give back to her community and spiritual organization, helping other young black women achieve their dreams.

Together, Akasha and Yamal built a life full of love, success, and purpose.

In the end, Akasha proved that with unlimited work, determination, and the support of loved ones, anything is possible.

She set an example for future generations of black women, showing them that they too can achieve wealth, success, and happiness.

Copyright © 2023 by I Am A Ruby Network

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.