maxresdefault.jpg

• What is Anthropomorphism?
  • It is when God speaks, God’s emotions, actions, heart, touch, smell, God’s ears, grieving, regrets(1 Sam 16:1) the way God felt towards King Saul. The Holy Spirit is the number one key to God’s Anthropomorphism, and spiritual discernment, and feeling the way he feels about the world and his children in the earth realm. Hmmm, ask yourself how did God Anthropomorphism spoke a word and after he spoke the word, he saw that it was so? Because his speaking is connected to his eyes.
  • Hey God, that just went over someone head, I don’t know if any of you remember the game (see-and-say) that is what I heard, did you not know most of the time whenever we speak anything out of our mouth our brain already have gotten a visual picture and image of what we are about to speak anyway. That is why older people say think before you speak. It was because the brain can have a visual of what to say. My God, In Understanding the voice of God, you will understand how God laughs, oh yes he laughs in (Ps 2:4) He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; yes God’ laughs he is not always so serious all the time like some of us are, yes losing up, stop being so uptight, stop so super-saving you don’t even laugh at God.
  • That is a whole other topic, Understand God’s voice, will allow you to see through his eyes, that is what Anthropomorphism really is all about, obtaining and truly walking in the image of God in (Amos 9:4) it talks about looking through God’s eyes.
  • When you begin to Understanding the Voice of God, you begin to have the Heart of God (Acts 13:22) It Is Written: I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfill all my will. That is some of the Attributes of God when you truly understand the voice of God and walk in his Anthropomorphism, you begin to walk in the 7 spirits of the Lord in (Isa 11:2)
  • 1. The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him—(you). 2. The Spirit of wisdom 3. Spirit of understanding   4. The Spirit of counsel  5. Spirit of might  6. The Spirit of knowledge 7. The fear of the Lord—when you begin to have faith in God you will understand the voice of God, and you begin to walk in the perception of God, and you have heavenly standards and walk in the values of God. Walking in the sensation of God, and who he is- or- other natural phenomena, of the Supernatural and connecting to his characteristics.

• Anthropomorphism ascribes God’s attribute in a higher shiftmospheric movement to understand his voice. It imputes and assigns his presence 24/7 in our lives. In addition, the Heavenly realms and dimension is a non-stop encounter of his Glory. You begin to feel, see, and hear the weight of His Glory like Moses, and experience the fire of his glory like King Solomon in(2 Chron 6). We begin to have qualities, features, experience the appearance of God. It is Written: After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus. Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him, I am well pleased. Listen to him!”(Math 17:1-5).
  • Anthropomorphism also is a verb: be like, look like, sound like, favor (informal), mirror, echo, parallel, be similar to, duplicate, take after, remind you of, bear a resemblance to, put in your mind, and understand the voice of God and his ways, decrees, demands, laws, and word.
  • God Spoke a word to Abram(Abraham) he was the first person in the Bible to hear God’s Anthropomorphism and be lead not by a sigh, however, by faith. (Have your way, God). Joseph was a dreamer (Gen 37:1-11). God did not speak directly to him, he just had a dream and trust God from that. Deborah in (Judges 4:4-9) its let us know she was a Prophetess and a Judge and she led the people it never said she heard God’s voice, or he showed himself to her or talk to her in a dream or vision, vs-5 said she knelt under the palm tree, that was where she prayed to God-or- had to ask God a question, she trusted God anthropomorphism.
  • Samson (Judges 14:6), it talks about how the Spirit of the Lord fell upon Samson and he rips the lion up in half. It will never show Samson ever heard God or had a vision or dream or God spoke to him, he walks in the Anthropomorphism of God and went by the feeling of God when the Spirit of God fell upon him in Power. 
  • There are others Esther, Ruth, Elisha, to be honest, that is why he desired to walk in the Double Portion of what Elijah had, that way he could understand the voice of God in every form possible and know his Anthropomorphism. King Josiah, (2 Kings 22) he heard that Prophetess Huldah,  can read the book, and Understand the Voice of God. The winds, trees, birds, mountains, fish, animals, dead, sick, and everything understand the voice of God.

• Remember, and know that everything that is around you, understand the voice of God. That means you have the Dominion, Power, Authority, and Anointing to Demand, Decree, and Declare, everything to come subject to the word of God. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very inspiring and enlightening. It settles you into deep thoughts relating to how God speaks to us and how we listen. I'm still pondering on this passage wondering how many times I might have overlook and ignored his voice saying it's nothing. Sorry 

• I had somebody say " you did say you are a Minister right?" I said " yes, I am." Then they said how can you  be so joyful and joke all the time"? I said " the joy of the Lord is my strength. And who wants to serve a God so stuck up? He gave me this joy and nobody can take it away. My laughter and joy is one way I can hear Gods voice. A smile is universal with believers and non-believers and it shows compassion and concern for others also. God has given me a spirit of discernment and I know when to put on the smile in away that will get people to relax, open up and making their day. So we all hear in different ways and we should not be ashamed but listen to His voice that you may make Him a proud Father.

• Grace, having the heart of God is something we must strive for daily. The only way we can continuously retain the heart of God is to daily submit our selves to him.
  • Praise God..this is my first time hearing the word Anthropomorphism. It is not a surprise to me that everything understands God voice. I believe being able to hear Gods voice can help you endure trials better. Hearing God will keep you in peace because your focus is on him and not your circumstances or trials. We must train ourselves to be sensitive to the things of God. This article blessed me and answered questions about somethings I have wondered about.
  • Once you begin to understand the voice of God then you can begin to have the heart of God. That's the place I want to be in him

• This is a very powerful article.  Trusting God.  Desiring to see only as He sees and walking accordingly.

• I understand this, because, once before I got saved, God spoke to me and told me, he wanted me to give my life to him so he could use me. I told him I wanted to serve him, but I wanted to keep doing the things I was doing as well. He told me that I could not be straddling the fence.

• Great info. Once again, we must trust the Lord. Praise The Lord.

• Profound teaching.. faith n understanding God's voice, His ways n His characteristics! ;)

• WOW , MY GOD this is soo informative , the scripture that comes to mind is John 15:4,Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide (DWELL,LIVE IN, ) in me.  We are the branches and that is the closeness that we have with our LORD JESUS , this is one of the ways to know his characteristics and be able to distinguish his voice .  I LIKE THIS :  did you not know most of the time whenever we speak anything out of our mouth our brain already have gotten a visual picture and image of what we are about to speak anyway. That is why the older people say think before you speak. It was because of the brain can have the visual of what to say. My God, In Understanding the voice of God, is meditating on his word , and speaking things that are not as though they were and during the intimacy closet time during worship learning how to bask in the LORD, as to when you go to the spa " you are silent and relaxing for tranquility in your mind . Important to say: Daddy God , I surrender ALL to you , My thoughts, emotions and say what you mean and mean what you say.  ASK him , Lord can you show me who you are ? VERY POWERFUL ARTICLE I AGREE WITH Renee .

This reply was deleted.