7-Significant-Strengths.jpg
SIGNIFICANT means large enough to be noticed or have an effect. 

SIGNIFICANT breakthroughs.
SIGNIFICANT advances.
SIGNIFICANT increases.
SIGNIFICANT healings.
SIGNIFICANT gatherings.
SIGNIFICANT messages.
SIGNIFICANT doors.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The making of a great minister/ministry. If you are called to do any work in the kingdom each of these 7 strengths must be in place. They're like the 5 fold ministry. You must know your strength and also know that you can graduate as you avail yourself to take on more. To much is given much is required. Lord grant me the ability to perfect every area unto you for your children to be drawn to you.
  • Thank you Lord and equip me to accomplish those things that you have placed before me and the anointing, power, and authority to cast down those things that were placed there to distract.  Continue to stretch out in me and continue to instill those strength and characteristics that I need, removing all things that may be there that are contrary to Your Purpose and Will for my life.

• Lord use me in all 7 significant strengths. Lord help me to walk in the spirit daily. M ready to be used like never before and to go deeper and higher with u lord..... lord continue to mold me and prepare me.in Jesus nam3 amen. 

• Lord I pray in the name of Jesus that every area of my Life lines up with your will. Lord I want to be significant in all things.

I want to be a great leader with tons of enthusiasm. I want to have empathy for your people. I want to self improvement. I want to have the flexibility to do whatever you need me to do! I want to be creative in how I preach, teach, prophecy and evangelize. I want to be strategic in developing others.

• I want God to let my light shine as he sees fit in my life.  Because, I am still a work in progress.  God is still doing a great work in me.  God said he knows the plans he has for me, and it is to prosper, and not fail.  I am learning how to let God speak and move forward in his greatness. 

• Mother you are doing a great job!
    Mother Shirley Lee said:

I am climbing the ladder of these 7 Steps and with every step I take, every breath I make, I'm asking God to help me in the area of breakthrough in soul winning,  that he would enlarge my territory with an arena of souls leading them into His Kingdom. Lord help me to be Enthusiastic, teach me self improvement in what to say, and how to articulate it that it will not fall on the ground but be fruitful and multiply. Thank you Jesus. Thank you in advance for the gift of creativity, that  I will use to advance your kingdom. Give my husband and I a financial increase so that we can do more, help more, give more in developing others who are in need with learning  disabilities, In the name of Jesus. Bring healing to our Minds, Hearts, Body, and Souls, that we may lay aside all the weight and run this race that is set before us with empathy, gathering everything needed to meet their need Spiritually, intellectually, and economically, always bringing them a message of Hope and Love. Allow them to see the Love of Jesus through us and how we sincerely love them and are genuinely concerned about their lives and their SOULS. Give us flexibility to be recipient and quick to go through any doors you send us through. That your will, may be done in our lives and in the lives of others...Thank You Jesus..Amen. and it is so. In Jesus name. 

• I Pray to Be Proficient  In All Aspects of the 7 Strengths In Order To Work in The Body Of Christ They Way God Sees Fit. Thank You Lord For Your Instructions and Guidance!

• Lord help me to be effective in these significant seven strengths in order to lead soul to Christ daily, in order to add to the church of God daily. To have empathy and understanding when it comes to others situations, emotions, and feelings, to have enthusiasm for the things of you Lord, to serve with great excitement and joy, always leaving myself open tor self improvement  because we never reach our fullest potential until we leave room to better ourselves in all areas of our lives. to be creative while trying to help others develop and come up to where they need to be in the body of Christ, the flexibility to move in the things of you swiftly, seeking you for significant breakthroughs in the body of Christ, advances in the body of Christ, increases in the body of Christ, open doors to speak messages straight from you Lord, to see people healed, delivered and set free in the name of Jesus. 

• I am climbing the ladder of these 7 Steps and with every step I take, every breath I make, I'm asking God to help me in the area of breakthrough in soul winning,  that he would enlarge my territory with an arena of souls leading them into His Kingdom. Lord help me to be Enthusiastic, teach me self improvement in what to say, and how to articulate it that it will not fall on the ground but be fruitful and multiply. Thank you Jesus. Thank you in advance for the gift of creativity, that  I will use to advance your kingdom. Give my husband and I a financial increase so that we can do more, help more, give more in developing others who are in need with learning  disabilities, In the name of Jesus. Bring healing to our Minds, Hearts, Body, and Souls, that we may lay aside all the weight and run this race that is set before us with empathy, gathering everything needed to meet their need Spiritually, intellectually, and economically, always bringing them a message of Hope and Love. Allow them to see the Love of Jesus through us and how we sincerely love them and are genuinely concerned about their lives and their SOULS. Give us flexibility to be recipient and quick to go through any doors you send us through. That your will, may be done in our lives and in the lives of others...Thank You Jesus..Amen. and it is so. In Jesus name. 

This reply was deleted.