7-Significant-Strengths.jpg
SIGNIFICANT means large enough to be noticed or have an effect. 

SIGNIFICANT breakthroughs.
SIGNIFICANT advances.
SIGNIFICANT increases.
SIGNIFICANT healings.
SIGNIFICANT gatherings.
SIGNIFICANT messages.
SIGNIFICANT doors.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen; Yes Lord..I take ownership of all the 7 Significant.

• Let me step up on this latter so that I will have a impact on the ministry to uplift the Kingdom of God.

• I want to be effective and significant  in all seven  of these so I can be help to the body of Christ

• Pastor Shirley I agree everything done by God is significant.

SHIRLEY D. WOODWARD said:

Everything God does in our life is Significant. We must be willing to be flexible because change is ever present. When we operate in the Super Sonic Anointing there is nothing we can't do with the help of the Lord. 

• Yes I can see my significant breakthroughs, advances, increases, healings, gatherings, messages, doors open that no man or woman can shut. Thank God for my significant status

• Everything God does in our life is Significant. We must be willing to be flexible because change is ever present. When we operate in the Super Sonic Anointing there is nothing we can't do with the help of the Lord. 

• Help me to be more effective significant seven strengths for the body of christ.
  • Significant!!!! Yes! Wow.

• I pray for increase heavenly father. Please give me what I need to carry out my assignment.

• This post really has a great deal of "SIGNIFICANTS OF REALMS" on "PURPOSE"

Creativity is phenomenon where by something new or valuable is created.

Develop means to grower cause to grow, and be come more mature.

Empathy is the capacity to recognize emotions that are being experienced by another sentient or fictional being.

Flexibility is referred to in this tense as "cognitive flexibility" which has been described as a mental ability.  This capability means to be able to switch between two different concepts and to think of different concepts spontaneously.

Just to name a few of these elements, which are essential to leadership in the ministry.  

This reply was deleted.