The Spirit of Dryness Refreshing Water

While we were in Valdosta, Georgia recently, there were major breakthroughs in the Spirit – and God showed up. There was a huge spirit of dryness that manifested in the city. Friday night I woke up in the middle of the night choking and I felt like I had been in the desert for about a month. My throat, mouth and eyes were parched. Well, we woke up in the morning, and guess what? THERE WAS NO WATER IN THE CITY. We broke the spirit of dryness that was holding back the move of God with its religious mindsets, then we had a great meeting on Saturday – lots of freedom! The next day I received a word on Bill Yount's newsletter about dryness and the jawbone of a donkey. Religious Spirits Many religious spirits live in peoples' jawbones – they often come from repetitious praying. For example, several years ago, some people came to see me in Florida.

I kept feeling a stiffness in my jawbone and I asked the visiting lady, "Were you a part of a church or denomination where there were a lot of repetitious prayers?" She said "Yes," but also that she didn't do that anymore and relied on the Holy Spirit to show her how and what to pray. The next day she called me in the morning, "Can I come over to your house?" I said, "OK," and she came right over. Her eyes were wide open and she stared at me. "What's up?" I said. Her reply, "My husband told me that I was sitting up in bed in the middle of the night. I was fast asleep and I was repeatedly saying the same prayers over and over. They were from an old prayer book we had years ago." So, I cast out the religious spirit that was sitting in her jawbone. Another pastor friend of mine changed voices when he preached; again, that religious spirit was sitting in his jawbone. Another man I know, whenever he spoke he said a hundred "Praise Gods," "Hallelujahs," and "Thank You, Jesus" in one paragraph. The spirit that kept speaking out those words in such a religious way was a religious spirit – in his jaw. The Spirit of Dryness A spirit of dryness comes when there are a lot of works and words but not much anointing. In fact, the spirit of dryness cuts you off from the anointing and prevents people from experiencing the presence of God in any tangible way. It will prevent you from smelling the aromas, feeling God's rain, His oil, the honey, His presence, etc. Whatever Jesus said He also demonstrated.

He said He was the Bread of Life and fed the 5,000. He said He was the Light of the world and opened the eyes of the blind. He said, "I am the Resurrection and the Life," and He raised the dead. Whatever He said, He did; and whatever we know, we should also experience. Otherwise, it's just head knowledge. The devil doesn't mind how much Scripture you know; the Pharisees knew the Scriptures, but they were spiritually dead, according to Jesus. I feel dryness in many churches. I feel like choking and the dryness is in my eyes. That spirit of dryness often comes in when there has been maybe a strong anointing at one time, but it has gotten religious and is no longer fresh oil – and people are not being open to fresh things that God is doing. People wonder why I sometimes throw water around at the end of my meetings. Well, it's fun, but I don't just do it for fun. It's because I feel dryness on many of the people, and you know what? Dry spirits literally don't like water – any water.

They run away all the quicker. The Bible says the rebellious dwell in a dry land. Religious spirits live in dryness, in dry places – and water spirits live in the water. Water Spirits There are many water spirits that dwell in the lakes and oceans around America – and they control cities from the water. Church, wake up! My friend Bishop Kenco from Ghana was a fourth generation witch doctor. Dr. Kenco was trained for 11 years under the ocean. There is a vast city under the ocean; it goes from the west coast of Africa to the Bermuda Triangle. It is one of the demonic vortexes on the earth. There are four main demonic vortexes in the earth: one is over India, one is between Iraq and Iran, one is over the Bermuda Triangle, and one is under the ocean where my friend, Dr. Kenco, was trained in high witchcraft. But right now I am talking about spirits of dryness. When I got back from Valdosta, Georgia, and I opened and read Bill Yount's word on jawbones and dryness – I almost fell off the chair. Here is Bill Yount's word below. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Deomons have control over certain places and their assignment is to control that area. They are called territorial spirits that have domain over certain geogroaphical areas. As we look at Chicago the murderous spirit has been assigned to that area to destroy the works of God. As I have studied certain demons and their position I was amazed at how they are sent out to make sure there is not growth in the Lord. It is kinda like weeds in a garden and certain weeds grow in certain plants. Their job is to wrap their roots around the plant and suck the life out of them. These spirits are the same they wrap around certain places and suck the life out of them. 

This reply was deleted.