Chuck D. PierceDear Glory Movers:

This past weekend was just incredible. The overall word was "This is a season of Glory Change!" Ask the Lord about the changes coming into your life. Can you receive a new move of His Glory?

Below is a prophetic word that came forth Sunday morning. Also notice the picture reflecting the "dragon storms" moving across the United States when this word was being given.

"A Glory Change I'm Bringing Into the Land!"

"This is not the same as you've seen in the past. This is not the same as what you've asked for in other seasons. This is a different Glory – a Glory change that I'm bringing into the land! You will shudder at the changes that are on the way in your land and in other lands and with other people!

"For this is a time that the blood that runs deep will now be sanctified. This is a time that My Spirit will go deeper than I have gone in the past. For this is a time of birthing what is new, but yet bringing forth that which is old, and treasures will erupt! Treasures will erupt! Treasures will erupt!

"I will bring forth what has not been seen, and I will cause your gifts to come alive in ways they've never come alive. You will feel the shuddering birthing pains within you, and from that you will bring to birth the change that is necessary for you to enter into this season.

"So know this: Dragons are on the move, and even the Great Dragon is now mounting up. Nations that will align are now aligning. So watch carefully and look deep into the circumstances around you. For these are days of great change.

"Watch the signs on your road for your road is now changing. New opportunities are coming. Watch now, for I will realign your path!"

Three Dragon StormsNote: According to Airing NewsThis is a really unusual weather situation, according to the National Weather Service: Three low pressure systems in line over the entirety of North America. NASA Goddard describes them as "three atmospheric dragons." (Photo via Airing News)

Blessings,

Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a different Glory - a Glory change that God is bringing into the land. For this is a time of birthing what is new!!! AMEN AMEN !!! I receive it & believe it in JESUS NAMEAAAGGGAAAPPPEEE!!!

• Confirmation for Me!

• iam at an aweee ..My God, My God ! For this is a time of birthing what is new, but yet bringing forth that which is old, and treasures will erupt! Treasures will erupt! Treasures will erupt!

"I will bring forth what has not been seen, and I will cause your gifts to come alive in ways they've never come alive. You will feel the shuddering birthing pains within you, and from that you will bring to birth the change that is necessary for you to enter into this season. Lord , What changes are coming into my  life?

I want to receive a move from GLORY TO GLORY of what YOU have for me ! iam ready to give birth to the new ! New Beginnings , New Endeavors, New Prophetic Flow, New fresh anointing to heal the sick and bring the dead back to live, New birth of anointing to break the chains of the ones in dark places and in bondages ...new access to the throne amen amen ...thank yiou,Lord !

"

• BIRTHING WHAT IS NEW AND NEW BEGINNINGS..GROWTH REQUIRES CHANGE, NEWNESS IN CHRIST TREASURES ERUPTING

• I will bring forth what has not been seen, and I will cause your gifts to come alive in ways they've never come alive. You will feel the shuddering birthing pains within you, and from that you will bring to birth the change that is necessary for you to enter into this season.  I receive this.  

I am thankful for the bursting treasures, but I so want the spiritual treasures so much more.  If I have that then all other things will be added unto me. 

• My God, My God I feel a shaking in the spirit, I feel the ground rumbling I see the seasons changing. This is our season for new beginnings, new blessings and new gifts and new births.

• Oh i am so ready!!   Thank you Jesus!!  Change is coming, change is coming and I welcome it!!! Hallelujah! Absolutely confirmation!  I just said to someone "i can feel the change, things appear to be the same, but I can feel the difference in the atmosphere."  Change is here!

• :'( thank u father..... It has already begun... it has started. Ive been feeling it. And changing. My God. Ahhhhhh im ready. Prepare me.
  • Ive been feeling birth pains literally. And im feeling them as I speak. Im so ready for the change lord. . I feel the change father. . . This is a set up for us all.
  • Father God in the name of Christ Jesus I am ready for the birthing pains to change in every aspect of my life and to align up with the word of God I thank you Lord for new opportunities for me and my famiy.

This reply was deleted.