DAILY BREAD-1-26-11-(PS 26)

Psalm 26 (New International Version, ©2010) Psalm 26 Of David. 1 Vindicate me, LORD, for I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the LORD and have not faltered. 2 Test me, LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; 3 for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness. 4 I do not sit with the deceitful, nor do I associate with hypocrites. 5 I abhor the assembly of evildoers and refuse to sit with the wicked. 6 I wash my hands in innocence, and go about your altar, LORD, 7 proclaiming aloud your praise and telling of all your wonderful deeds. 8 LORD, I love the house where you live, the place where your glory dwells. 9 Do not take away my soul along with sinners, my life with those who are bloodthirsty, 10 in whose hands are wicked schemes, whose right hands are full of bribes. 11 I lead a blameless life; deliver me and be merciful to me. 12 My feet stand on level ground; in the great congregation I will praise the LORD.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OH YES LORD WE HONOR YOUR HOLY SCRIPTURES AND UR WORD-WE THANK YOU FOR THIS DAILY BREAD-OH BLESS THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD
  • WONDERFUL WORD MAY GOD BLESS ALL THOSE THAT READ AND OBEY HIS WORD IN JESUS NAME AND MAY GOD GIVE US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS AND LET THE BURDENS OF OUR HEARTS ROLL AWAY. THANK U LORD FOR BLESSING THE WORKS OF OUR HANDS
This reply was deleted.