Daily Bread-6-28-11(Patience)

Colossians 1:10-11 New International Version (NIV) 10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, Romans 12:12 New International Version (NIV) 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Proverbs 25:12 New International Version (NIV) 12 Like an earring of gold or an ornament of fine gold is the rebuke of a wise judge to a listening ear. James 5:7-8 New International Version (NIV) 7 Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains. 8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near Romans 8:25 New International Version (NIV) 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. Proverbs 14:29 New International Version (NIV) 29 Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly. Ecclesiastes 7:8 New International Version (NIV) 8 The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride. 1 Timothy 1:16 New International Version (NIV) 16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. 2 Peter 3:9 New International Version (NIV) 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –