It is Written: “As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter,day and night will never cease.”I am flourishing crops in the summer time, right now in the name of Jesus. I am watching my crops grow right before my eyes, and the harvest has DOUBLED since the last time I looked, right before my eyes. God has given me increase, overflow, seeds, and harvest, and these words will not fall to the ground, they will manifest as harvest in my life in Jesus name Amen..

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not One Word Will Fall To The Ground In Jesus Name amen...

• Amen!

• In the name JESUS I obtain this for my life as well as for my family, friends grandchildren throughout my blood line
  • #INCREASE!!!!

#OVERFLOW!!

#SEEDS!!

#HARVEST!!

IS MINE! I DECLARE IT IN JESUS NAME! AMEN

• Amen.

• Amen it is so!!!
  • I receive that I believe I am seeing my harvest grow right before my eyes and I take ownership of the words of this teaching and receive them for my life. In Jesus name.

• AMEN! POWERFUL! In this passage of scripture, God gives us the KEY to flourishing and prospering on Earth...CONSTANT SOWING OF SEED INTO FERTILE GROUND! Hallelujah! All Glory to God!

Expounding on the Word of God....As long as the earth endures, seed time and harvest...This means that we must sow into fertile ground and in our sowing, our crops shall flourish causing a great harvest. Now put this in terms of man/woman....If we sow into the Kingdom of God (finances, the Gospel, etc.), then we, the fishers of men cast our nets (the Word of God), then He will draw all men unto Him (John 12:32 KJV).

There's so much meat in this declaration! This will be a daily declaration/confession that shall be added to our daily meditation and prayer time. AMEN.

Pastor Prophet Marsha "FIRESTARTER" Jones 03/23/15

• 3730638378?profile=originalI receive that in Jesus Name. Overflow and Favor.

• I received the harvest in Jesus name.
This reply was deleted.