DAILY(MORNING)BREAD-1-28-11

Morning As thy days, so shall thy strength be. (Deut. 33:25) When they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. (Matt. 13:11) Take no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. (Matt. 6:34) The God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God. (Psa. 68:35) He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. (Isa. 40:29) My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. (2 Cor. 12:9, 10) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Phil. 4:13) O my soul, thou hast trodden down strength. (Judg. 5:21)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –