DAILY(MORNING)BREAD-1-31-11

Morning
If ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; … those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell. (Num. 33:55) Fight the good fight of faith. (1 Tim. 6:12) The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds; casting down imaginations, … and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2 Cor. 10:4, 5) Brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die; but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. (Rom. 8:12, 13) The flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. (Gal. 5:17) I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. (Rom. 7:23) We are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Rom. 8:37)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –