DAILY(MORNING)BREAD-2-16-11-(HIS NAME)

Morning Thy name is as ointment poured forth. (Song 1:3) Christ … hath loved us, and hath given himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. (Eph. 5:2) Unto you therefore which believe he is precious. (1 Pet. 2:7) God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow. (Phil. 2:9) In him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. (Col. 2:9) If ye love me, keep my commandments. (John 14:15) The love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. (Rom. 5:5) The house was filled with the odour of the ointment. (John 12:3) They took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. (Acts 4:13) O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. (Psa. 8:1) Emmanuel … God with us. (Matt. 1:23) His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isa. 9:6) The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (Prov. 18:10)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –