Blessings for Obedience

28 If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, theLord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on youand accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:

You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.

The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.

You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.

The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you. 11 The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.

12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lordyour God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. 14 Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The blessings comes with obedience.  Everything that we have need of is mentioned here in these verses and can be obtain if we are willing to submit to God and obey.  Blessed going out and coming in.  I see that as you go out a door your blessed and when you enter another there is another blessing.  You walking in blessing all day long.  If we would just take the word of God and apply it to our lives, how much happier would we be.  Being obedient- it's just that simple. 

• My God! so many blessing overflowing, and all we have to do is walk in obedience to your command, father forgive me when i fall short,I will continue to die to myself daily. My steps are order by you oh Lord, there will never be no other God before you, My mind, body, soul and spirit belongs to you Lord.

• Greatest Obedience and Even Greater Faith Lord Thank You For You Instructions.

• Lord God I thank you for this word on today! Thank you for the commands oh Lord! Lord if we just follow your will for our lives, if we would keep you forth, if we would hunger and thirst after your righteousness for your name sake all would be added unto us!

Lord help us to stay focused on the things of God. Lord help us to let go of our own will and agenda in Jesus name!

Hallelujah!

• So.Love this! Is the business!

• Lord I declare this scripture over my life. In the name of jesus. Lord I know in order to obtain the promises I must follow and obey your commands. Holy spirit guide my ever step. I will mame it. Amd the words ive wrote willnot fall to the ground but manifest in the name of Jesus. We are blessed. 

• when we walk in obedience God will not withhold anything from us.

• Tina Parks said:

Father God I hear the voice of the Lord; I say yes Lord to your blessings for obedience, and I repent this day, and I ask you Lord to have mercy upon me, and blot out all my iniquities, purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean, and wash me, and I shall whiter than snow in the name of Jesus, and through the blood of Jesus, and these words will not fall to the ground.  Amen

• Father God I hear the voice of the Lord; I say yes Lord to your blessings for obedience, and I repent this day, and I ask you Lord to have mercy upon me, and blot out all my iniquities, purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean, and wash me, and I shall whiter than snow in the name of Jesus, and through the blood of Jesus, and these words will not fall to the ground.  Amen

• We must cling to the leading and guiding of the Holy Spirit.  It is vital for this connection as He (Holy Spirit) reveals us to the truth.  The truth concerning whatever God has in store for us.  The Holy Spirit can only reveal as much as we will allow Him to do the leading.  

This reply was deleted.