The Dispatch of Angels - Brings Victory

Petition with confident expectation in God to hear your request and to respond by dispatching companies of powerful angels. Many angels surround His throne with worship and adoration:"Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands," (Revelation 5:11).

Because the Lord's angels are in His glory Presence, one angel has much greater dunamis power than satan (see Revelation 20:2, 10). 

Jesus revealed that when sons of God ask the Father for His help and deliverance, He immediately sends powerful angels to them: "Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?" (Matthew 26:53). Legions stand ready and are available to assist the children of God at a second's notice.

However, there's a battle in the heavenly places and more than one request for God's help is needed on any given situation because of demonic blockades (see Daniel 10:13). Fervent prayer clears away the obstructing forces of darkness, clearing the path from the second heaven to the earth realm (see Luke 18:1-8; Acts 12).

The wars and radical taking of life is fueled by demonic powers and battalions of evil spirits. There's an intense battle in the heavenlies over Israel and the nations, including the United States of America. Concerning America, assignments coming from "the gates of hades" have gone forth to destroy this nation, but do not despair or lose heart, for as God's people partner with Heaven through prayer, faith, decrees, and praise "the gates of hades will not prevail" against Christ's Church, (see Matthew 16:18).

You are summoned by the King of Glory to partner with Him and His heavenly hosts to bring about victory.

eys to Defend, Overtake and Dispel:

1. Walk with Jesus; keep your life clean.

2. Petition God with confidence. Believe that He will send resources from Heaven. These include angels with miracles, wisdom, revealing the enemy's strategies to governmental leaders, and whatever may be needed.

3. Do not allow doubt to triumph over your confidence in God.

4. Praise the Lord for the answer.

free photo flickr5. Decree what needs to happen to transform a bad situation into a better situation. Decree what needs to happen to stop, defend, overtake and dispel the demonic. Make your declaration with confidence in God and in His angels to carry out His word (see Psalm 103:20). 

6. The heart of our nation is in unrest and many are in despair. A great number of children have left earth and are now in the loving arms of Jesus. The massive casualties of war have overwhelmed our hearts. A beloved actor, Robin Williams, has died. Ebola has struck Africa. These tragedies and others can weaken trust in the Lord. Angels are assign to help us when we call on them.

But the Spirit says to you"Stay out of hopelessness, despair and discouragement. YOU ARE NEEDED NOW IN A BIG WAY. It's critical that you be strong in faith, so that you can effectively intervene through prayer."

7. Distractions and the cares of the world erode faith. But if you will stay focused on Jesus' ministry and Words in the Gospels, your faith will be strengthened in a time of battle.

8. Release the heaviness in your heart to Jesus and focus on interceding for solutions, miracles and answers.

With God all things are possible.

Do you hear the Lord of Heaven's armies summoning you to battle? Will you stand and answer your Commander and Chief, "Lord, here am I, ready to do your will"?

Many lives will be spared because you said "Yes" to Jesus.

The Clarion Cry is sounding forth and I see the Lord's army upon white horses, and a great array of innumerable angels, and the King of the army leading them to victory.

God bless and strengthen you.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes Lord I say yes to your will and your way.If you can use anything Lord use me.now thanks be to God who Always causes us to triumph.
  • Amen that was very beautiful i absolutely enjoyed it

Pastor Grace Rogers said:

Amen this I did not know dispatch the angels now

• Distractions and cares of the world erode faith. But if we stay focused on Jesus' ministry and Words in the Gospels, your faith will be strengthened in a time of battle.

8. Release the heaviness in your heart to Jesus and focus on interceding for solutions, miracles and answers.

These sentences stood out the most to me . Glory to your name , God!

With God all things are possible. My God,  I heard the LORD ,Saying " at such a time as this" . We must go thru the boot camp , so that we can be better prepared for his mission. Seek , Seek ,Seek God at all times .

• This is so good to say yes to God at whatever means necessary.

• Lord i thank you for the angel that stands in the gap of the army of the Lord. Thank you for the battle that you lead of in. Amen

• Q. Platinum Eagles, ARE YOU READY FOR THE CLARION CALL? Are you ready to be summon by God, to go and win every battle that comes your way? Do you trust God, that you have entered, in one of the greatest moments, and experiences in your life? GN, going back to bed Agape~~

• Awesome! Lord strength me yes to your will.
  • Yes! Lord, I say yes to the call. Thank you God for literally showing me your army of angels surrounding me!!!

• My soul is screaming out Glory to the King, the Lord strong and mighty.  To be desired of the Lord, my God.  I have said yes, once before.  Now, I say yes to the newness that you desire for me to operate.

• God give me the strength that I need in order to be the Pastor you have called me to be. Help us to not wavier in our faith but be strong in the Lord and acknowledge you Lord in all our ways that we may see your face.

This reply was deleted.