DQ 1, week five!!!!

Why do you think the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer? Do you think the Prayer life of his mother Hannah, had anything to do with that? Do you think there is any bull's eye prophets in the land today, and if so tell me who?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes his mother had a great impact =) GREAT anointing on there life's from the lord =) she keep her promise to the lord too. I have yet to meet a bull eye Prophet. 

• I stand in agreement with all of my sister's posts. Samuel walked in obedience. And yes Hannah was a great influence. Not only did she pray for her son, but she insured that he was trained up correctly and groomed correctly. She gave him back to God, which is exactly what we should do as parents where our children are concerned. 

I truly cannot think of any bulls-eye prophets, but I do not doubt that there are some in the land today. Many will be discredited and accounted for as false prophets because people don't want to hear the truth. I refuse to believe that God isn't speaking thru His prophets today. 

• I think his mother was the reason because she was in the flow of the anointing over his life and after giving him back to God was the key point to where his calling took off. When we learn the call that is over our life we can began to do what he has called us to do. I don't know about the ending of the question.

• Yes, Hannah was a praying women and God honored her prayer, she also honored God and gave her only son to God in faith that he would be cared for was ultimate faith in God and God's servant Eli. Samuel being raise in the service of The Lord,learned at an early age to listen, respond and obey the voice of God!! He had reverence for God at an early age. And lived his entire life as a servant of God, Samuel was in constant communication which lead to his great anointing! I remember when I was younger, I would listen to this extraordinary Prophet on the radio and watch him on TV. I really feel like he was a bulls eye prophet,R.W Shambak, I think he is no longer here with us but was a mighty man of God.
  • Amen, so true they forget about God and the Glory of the Lord has departed them. Just like an Ichabod spirit in (1 Sam 4-vs-21-22). We have stay plug up to the power source, and what the spirit of the Lord is saying unto the church..

Shaloria Michaela Mitchell said:

And the lack of time with God, the lack of faith, fasting, the word and juat really spending that quality time with the lord
  • Amen Prophetess Shaloria, You are correct; The prophet Samuel mother had everything to do with his prophetic mantle. His relationship with God at an early age allowed him to see God for being his everything. He became addicted to God, he was all that he needed and so much more. What can the prophets do in the land to make their words not fall to the ground just like Samuel?

Shaloria Michaela Mitchell said:

I think Prophet Samuel anointing have everything to do with his mother Hannah. She prayed for a child, and soon as she had stop breast feeding him she gave him back to God, Eli, and the priest raise and groomed him. And he was a obedient young man and he always did whatever was asked of him by God. I am not sure if I know any prophets now that are not truely walking in it, however they could very well be some if self wasnt the priority that i have seen.
This reply was deleted.