DQ 1, week five!!!!

Why do you think the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer? Do you think the Prayer life of his mother Hannah, had anything to do with that? Do you think there is any bull's eye prophets in the land today, and if so tell me who?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Vanessa Harvell said:

SAMUEL OBEYED GOD.

• Hannahs prayers had a lot to do with Samuels annointing.  Samuel continued to serve God even when Elias son's desecrated the sacrificial offerings and Gods house.

11-14 God said to Samuel, “Listen carefully. I’m getting ready to do something in Israel that is going to shake everyone up and get their attention......

21 Samuel grew up. God was with him, and Samuel’s prophetic record was flawless. Everyone in Israel, from Dan in the north to Beersheba in the south, recognized that Samuel was the real thing—a true prophet of God. God continued to show up at Shiloh, revealed through his word to Samuel at Shiloh.

God was with him even after Hannah had released him to Elias.  This is awesome,, God remains with us and uses us as long as we serve him.

• SAMUEL OBEYED GOD.

• I agree with Mother Shirley and the others comments tha Hannah had a lot to do with Samuel's annointing. Samuel was also obedient to the call of a God on his life. He was dedicated to a God as a child and walked in his full anointing. Many of us was given back to Hod as children we just need to walk out what God has anointed and equipped us to do. I cannot really say I know of any bullseye prophets today.
  • I totally agree with your remarks Daughter. Kira Hatcher Samuel's mother way influential in every aspect of his life, by rededicating him back to the Lord. who he belonged to in the first place. Our children are just loaners to us to be good stewards over. To train them up in the fear and admonition of God. And in the way they should go, so when they get older they will not depart from it. It didn't say they wouldn't  stray, but the teachings down in them will draw them back to God. She kept her promise unto the Lord and he learned from the Eli the Priest and became a mighty man of Valor. and obedient, educated and well learned in the law She was a devout woman of God with a strong prayer life she visited him regularly. I'm sure their was some praying included during her visit. She loved the Lord and was obedient.Samuel was taken to the Tabernacle after weaning him from his mother. So he began learning very early about the priesthood, in which prayer was an important routine of their daily activities. 

• I enjoyed reading everyone's response and was blessed by each reply. I no first hand that Hannah the mother of God's appointed and anointed child had every thing to do with God's chosen. Hannah knew God for herself and she knew how to touch the heart of God through fasting and praying unto the God of her salvation. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The giver of life and every good and perfect gift, Coming down from heaven above. Because she kept her promise to God, he blessed Samuel. It was all in His perfect will. God used Hannah to fulfill His will to raise up a priest. We don't always see God working behind the scenes in our behalf but I guarantee it will always be for our good. If we just obey him and keep our promise's he will keep His. Hannah was the perfect stage for a set up. She didn't realize It was all in God's plan and timing. Eli was getting up in age and God was raising up another Prophet. One who would be faithful and obedient to God. He began in training at a very early age. Raised in the tabernacle with Eli to serve in the house of the Lord. Because Samuels life was from God Hannah was not really giving him up. But was returning him to God for a lifetime of service. When God chose to use a vessel He will equip them with every necessary tool needed to fulfill His will, purpose and plan. What ever gifts God gives us is for His glory not ours. We are only the vessel he is using to accomplish His plan of redemption to the lost. Samuel was a mighty vessel. he had a strong prayer life and relationShip with God. He was a seer of God's prophetic visions. We may not all have the same gifts but what ever gift comes from God to be used for Gods glory. Yes I believe God does not change. He still has bull eye Prophets today. Prophet Charles Bouchannon is a Well known "Bull-Eye Prophet" of the Church Of God In Christ his # is(251)456-8863-- PLC 712-432-0900-176601#
  • Hannah was a woman of great faith, a praying mother and I believe the anointing that was on her life was also on Samuels....  Have not meet a bull eye prophet, not yet....

• Awww, bless you Evangelist Jennifer. It is all God I get no credit for it. I am just the vessel. Praise God for you seeing the manifestations of God word through his daughters..

Jennifer Scott said:

Yes there are. My pastor n Pastor wiley and there are more but just like there are some that are not on point likewise.  We are living in are last days and we will see and hear all kind of things

• Yes there are. My pastor n Pastor wiley and there are more but just like there are some that are not on point likewise.  We are living in are last days and we will see and hear all kind of things

• Samuel was dedicated to God even before his birth (1sam 1;11-22)as a young child she took him to serve Eli, the priest in the tabernacle and he grew up under Eli the priest to prepare for priestly service (1sam 3;1-20). Even as a small child he had a relationship with God. He was obedient, hannana gave him to the Lord before he was born so even before birth God was head over his life. He fasted prayed studied an was on the battle field for the Lord. She had faith,love for the Lord and devoted her child to the Lord (1sam 1;24-28) She prayed for a child. She offered a beautiful prayer of thanksgiving for God blessing her(1sam 2;1-10) because of the anointing that was on her life flowed down to her child

This reply was deleted.