DQ, week Eleven!!!!

What do you think is the keys to a successful life? Why do you think that the men and women of God, do not possess their promises yet? Are you ready to posses your land flowing with milk and honey? Do you actually think you are ready for the promises of God?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I believe the keys to a successful life is obedience, faith,Prayer and action by speaking and doing the word of God. Our dependency should totally in God. I believe they do not possess their promises because of lack of Knowledge, Faith and Rebellion. Anytime we are in sin it brings a separation between God and us. Yes, I desire to posses my land of milk and honey. I want everything God has stored up for me. Yes, I am ready because I have embraced my calling, I have embraced Gods Word, I have embrace that God is not a man that he should lie. I believe that greater is he who is within me is greater than he THATS in the world. I have no reason to fear or worry that God will not do what he has said. I commune with God who is my friend in daily prayer. The word says if I be willing and obedient I shall eat the good of the land.
  • To me the keys to a successful life is God, prayer, and the Bible, for we know that the Bible or the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth, In it we will learn the will of God and how to obtain a successful life Naturally. I think we don't possess our promises because their is still not a total surrenderance, we not walking in total obedience, and we are still trying to dictate to God what a  successful life is based on what the dictionary or man has defined success to be, When we are able to recognize and except that Jesus is the success of life and totally embrace Him then we will be able to walk in our successful life that was pre-destine for us in the beginning of time. You know honestly, at first I was not because I still had Jesus in a box, but now yes ma'am I am ready. I am now ready for the promises of God to manifested in my life and to walk totally in His will without restraints. I am way behind, but the time has come again and I declare I will not miss it this time

• Great questions.........I believe the keys to a successful life depends on each individual person and their spiritual mentalities. I know how the world measures success is not how God measures success. I believe that every journey on our spiritual walks we face test, trials and tribulation at every level and when we stay the course we succeed and this is how we become stronger in our walk and our anointing becomes more powerful. 

I believe we have not possessed the promises because we quit or give up right when we are about to receive the blessing. 

I don't know if I am ready, we often get so used to fighting for what we want and also not having, it's a mindset and unless we allow God to change it we wouldn't know how to hold on to those possessions. 

Today dear God I ask you to begin to change the mindsets of the Saints. Open us to begin to learn how to receive the promises and prepare us for the land of milk and honey. 

• The key to a successful life is a convenant walk with God through your tithes,Open heavens in abundance is there for you and obedience to His words obeying him as he fulfils his promises to you and at every point testifying to His goodness in the presence of the congregation. Many men and women of God do not possess the promises because the have not had a covenant walk with God. When you have a convenant walk with God, God does not fail on his own side. He never Fails. I am ready to flow in my land of milk and honey in Jesus Name
  • The Key to a successful life is having Gods wisdom and Obedience and seeking him in ALL things  and even if we Fear and Doubt come in , we should stand on the foundation of Gods word and claim his promises, upon our circumstances and challenges of life. Seeking Daddy God ,Not only when  we are in need but coming to our Daddy as our Friend ,Our Dad , Our Counselor to thank him in good times as well. Men and women do not possess the promises of God , by their choice .perhaps the church they are going to , they are not getting enough food . The lack of faith, maybe they are in some type of bondage and not being obedient to follow the life of a Christian crucified with Christ . aND yes , Iam ready to flow and possess the land of milk and honey , if it is my time , if it is Gods will!  Yes Lord iam ready to not only claim your promises!! but take ownership of your promise word!

• I think the first key to a successful life is to put God first! place him first in everything you do! go to Him in prayer about every situation! He will not lead you astray! He will always make it clear what path you should be taking.to obtain the blessings that God has for us, we have to be obedient to His Word. the things that are not of him, we have to cut out of our lives. I think some people are not willing to make the sacrifices to him to obtain the blessings. I know that I am ready to obtain the blessings of God! I believe than I am now living in the land of milk and honey and just waiting on the manifestation of His blessings to come through! God comes first in my life, so I know that I am ready to obtain his blessings!I believe that they are raining down as I speak amen!
  • Amen , I waiting in the Lord. Yes, A person but believing what they are praying for and  that our God can do it.

Pastor Christopher Lang said:

The keys to successful life are as followed; Believe in God for everything that he said he would do for you, Having a solid foundation rooted in faith, knowing that you know he's able according to the riches in glory he possesses. They don't possess their promises because, they don't put these they have zero faith to activate and unlock the blessings. I READY FOR THE PROMSES.
  • Yes there is nothing with waiting on the Lord. Trust and Faith plays a big part in it ,too.

Sarah McCurtis said:

Believing and standing on the promises. I believe they haven't obtained the promises because they stand and trust then faint either when circumstances come or it takes too long to manifest. They need to WAIT on the Lord. Yes and Yes

• I believe the keys to a successful life are put God First and seek his Kingdom and all righteous. Most men and women in are not possess their promises yet because we are seeking things and blessings but not God. I learned the Joy of the Lord is my strength. If you seek God and a personal relationship with him all things and blessings would follow after establish relationship with him. There is scripture for every promise in the bible. Yes, I ready to posses my land flowing with milk and honey. Yes I believe ready for promises of God.

• Believing and standing on the promises. I believe they haven't obtained the promises because they stand and trust then faint either when circumstances come or it takes too long to manifest. They need to WAIT on the Lord. Yes and Yes

This reply was deleted.