DQ, week Eleven!!!!

What do you think is the keys to a successful life? Why do you think that the men and women of God, do not possess their promises yet? Are you ready to posses your land flowing with milk and honey? Do you actually think you are ready for the promises of God?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The keys to success is trusting god and knowing that you are successful person in god.  Because they dont know how to obtain it and command it. Yes i am ready  because god has promised me my milk and honey. So yes i am ready lord to obtain it. Yes i am because god has promised me it and i know when ever god promise something he always stand by his word. He wont never let us down so he dont want us to let him down. So yes lord im ready  for whatever you have for me my god.

• I think that the keys to a successful life is to walk in the ways of the Lord to apply the words of God to your everyday living to Love my neighbor as myself to seek wisdom and guidance in every area of my life and to love the Lord my God with all my heart soul and mind not in that order but I believe if I take care of God's business He will take care of mine. I believe that men and women of God do not possess their promises yet because some times doubt creeps in, it could be because it doesn't happen when they want it to and they give up on it, but it also could be that the angel has been held up. I am ready to posses my land flowing with milk and honey I am praying for myself even now that I will exercise all the principles, knowledge, and wisdom needed to be successful in that land. I really do think I am ready even though I know it will blow my mind but if thou can believe all things are possible and I believe so I'm ready.

• Week 11 DQ

What do you think is the keys to a successful life?

Psalm 1:1-3New International Version (NIV)

Blessed is the one
    who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
    or sit in the company of mockers,

but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
    and who meditates on his law day and night.

That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
    which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
    whatever they do prospers.

The keys to a successful life can be found in Psalms 1:2.  The reference to the law alludes to the Pentateuch (first five books of OT).  To further edify the aforementioned is to say that (Law/Hebrew) God is pointing out the path for life in fellowship with Him (Gen 19:7-11). 

Why do you think that the men and women of God, do not possess their promises yet?

Disobedience – lack of knowledge - sin

Are you ready to posses your land flowing with milk and honey?

Yes

Do you actually think you are ready for the promises of God?

Yes

• The keys to a successful life is to have wisdom, knowledge and the understanding to use it all properly, because GOD is still working on their lives for His greater good, so that when He begins to pour down His rains of abundance, they will be wise in retaining it, and not squandering it, or because they have been asking GOD for everything but just with the wrong mindset and heart, asking for things or gifts for their own personal benefit and gain, instead of, Lord grant me, so I can pass down these spiritual gifts 1st to my loved ones, and material acquisitions 2nd to my family and friends etc, to not be of sole benefit to me, but for mass benefit and service to others.  I am ready to posses my land flowing with milk and honey surely. I feel GOD has been grooming my life for the possession for many of year now, with all the lesson learning storms and what not, so i'll answer confidently with the final words of "YES I AM".

• Grace, I agree we must know who we are in Christ to walk in the power and Authority he has given unto us.

grace rogers said:

Obedience to his will, having wisdom, knowledge, understanding, prayer life, knowing the word of God and his promises, faith, being a servant, trusting him in all things, knowing who you are in God, Listening to God's voice, walking in purpose, staying focus, I believe I am ready

• Amen Prophetess Torres, Submission to God is very important if we desire to be an effective leader.

Prophetess Mariel A. Torres said:

I believe the keys to a successful life is faith, obedience to the word of God, submission, wisdom, Prayer life (relationship with God) and humility

If you have faith and a submissive/willing heart you will obey the word of God allowing you to walk in wisdom and humility. We learned a couple of weeks ago that Wisdom Compels Wealth. Wealth to me is more than just money and material things, but it is also obtaining the promises of God. If we follow His leading by faith, with obedience, a submissive and willing spirit, & remain humble along with patience we will posses the land flowing with milk and honey.

I myself feel like I am ready to possess my land flowing with milk and honey. I am available and willing to be used by God however He see's fit for the up brining of the Kingdom of God. Even if that means I have to let some people and things go.  Being obedient to God is far greater than any sacrifice.

• Amen Pastor Craig if we be willing and obedient we shall eat the good of the land. If we delight ourself in the Lord he shall give us the desires of our heart.
  • I believe the keys to a successful life is faith, obedience to the word of God, submission, wisdom, Prayer life (relationship with God) and humility

If you have faith and a submissive/willing heart you will obey the word of God allowing you to walk in wisdom and humility. We learned a couple of weeks ago that Wisdom Compels Wealth. Wealth to me is more than just money and material things, but it is also obtaining the promises of God. If we follow His leading by faith, with obedience, a submissive and willing spirit, & remain humble along with patience we will posses the land flowing with milk and honey.

I myself feel like I am ready to possess my land flowing with milk and honey. I am available and willing to be used by God however He see's fit for the up brining of the Kingdom of God. Even if that means I have to let some people and things go.  Being obedient to God is far greater than any sacrifice.

• Obedience to his will, having wisdom, knowledge, understanding, prayer life, knowing the word of God and his promises, faith, being a servant, trusting him in all things, knowing who you are in God, Listening to God's voice, walking in purpose, staying focus, I believe I am ready

• The key to a successful life is ...praying, and put God first in your life, asking him to lead and guide you with every decision you make......making sure you are lined up with the word.....and that you believe that God will do exactly what he said he would do......I am ready for the promises of God

This reply was deleted.