DQ, week Eleven!!!!

What do you think is the keys to a successful life? Why do you think that the men and women of God, do not possess their promises yet? Are you ready to posses your land flowing with milk and honey? Do you actually think you are ready for the promises of God?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obedience to God is the primary key to a successful life if you follow Him you have no other alternative. Most people don't possess their promise because they haven't learned how to follow the basic principles of God. Yes I am ready to posses the land flowing with milk and honey. I am ready for the promises of God.

• The keys to a successful life are my inspiration and my life style. I believe these are two ways to happiness and success. I am inspired by God’s word to be creative and allow God to process me and give me his wisdom, and knowledge, because I can’t live just any old way! I must live Holy, God’s way. Success in life could be defined as the continued expansion of happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals. Success is the ability to fulfill your desires with effortless ease. ~Deepak Chopra~

I believe men and women of God do not possess their promises yet, because they haven’t spoken it, lose faith, and give up! I am ready to posses my land flowing with milk and honey! Whatever I don’t have that God has promise me isn’t because I’m I won’t get it! Either God is maturing me for it, or the timing of it is not now! Otherwise, God will is for me to have all that he said is for me. I obtain it! And waiting for it! 

• prophetess Jennifer

I enjoyed reading your notation

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon said:

I think the keys to having a successful life is believing that you can. If you are a child of God you are entitled to the kingdom and all its riches. Most people don't have this because of the way that they think! They think that the riches of God are for certain people and that they aren't in the number. Well I thank God that I was hand picked to be in the family, and that  I am ready to have whatever God has for me. Bring on the MILK AND HONEY!

• I think the keys to having a successful life is believing that you can. If you are a child of God you are entitled to the kingdom and all its riches. Most people don't have this because of the way that they think! They think that the riches of God are for certain people and that they aren't in the number. Well I thank God that I was hand picked to be in the family, and that  I am ready to have whatever God has for me. Bring on the MILK AND HONEY!

• Pastor Fire Starter

excellent review, keen analysis and foresight

Pastor "FIRESTARTER" Jones said:

What do you think is the keys to a successful life?

The ultimate key to a successful life is TRUSTING GOD and OBEYING HIS COMMANDS. The Bible gives us precise instructions to follow in order to be successful.

Why do you think that the men and women of God, do not possess their promises yet?

The men and women of God, do not possess their promises yet for a multitude of reasons, which are written in His Holy Word:

Matthew 7:7-8 NIV says “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”

2 Peter 1:4 ESV By which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.”

Additionally, some have asked but have not received for various reasons. James 4:3 NIV says “When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

Are you ready to possess your land flowing with milk and honey?

We are ready to possess our land flowing with milk and honey as the Lord has commanded in Joshua 1:

1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.

“Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

10 So Joshua ordered the officers of the people: 11 “Go through the camp and tell the people, ‘Get your provisions ready. Three days from now you will cross the Jordan here to go in and take possession of the land the Lord your God is giving you for your own.’”

12 But to the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half-tribe of Manasseh, Joshua said, 13 “Remember the command that Moses the servant of the Lord gave you after he said, ‘The Lord your God will give you rest by giving you this land.’ 14 Your wives, your children and your livestock may stay in the land that Moses gave you east of the Jordan, but all your fighting men, ready for battle, must cross over ahead of your fellow Israelites. You are to help them 15 until the Lord gives them rest, as he has done for you, and until they too have taken possession of the land the Lord your God is giving them. After that, you may go back and occupy your own land, which Moses the servant of the Lord gave you east of the Jordan toward the sunrise.”

16 Then they answered Joshua, “Whatever you have commanded us we will do, and wherever you send us we will go. 17 Just as we fully obeyed Moses, so we will obey you. Only may the Lord your God be with you as he was with Moses. 18 Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey it, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Only be strong and courageous!”

Do you actually think you are ready for the promises of God?

We are more than ready to receive the promises of God.

Pastor Prophet Marsha “FIRESTARTER” Jones 03/26/15

• I once listen to Paula White preach she said, whe  was at a meeting with Donald Trump, she asked what was the first thing he did in the morning when he woke up. He told her pray.

We as Christians should be doing more than just praying, but declaring and decreeing over our life make a list of things and began to  declare and decree  every morning.

Some people do not have the faith, but this is the season to seek God's face to be moved forward.

I am ready to possess the land.

I am ready for God's promises to whast I have been called to do.

• What do you think is the keys to a successful life?  

1. Confess with you mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord.

2. Repent from sin and die to your flesh daily.

3. Speak life out of your mouth, think happy thoughts and reject/cast down any imagination that isn't of God.

4. Be not only a hearer, but a doer of the Word of God.

5. Faith without works is dead, so stop procrasinating and do what God told you to do.  Stop sitting on your gift(s) from God.

In Deuteronomy 5:33 NLT: Stay on the path that the LORD your God has commanded you to follow. Then you will live long and prosperous lives in the land you are about to enter and occupy.

All we have to do is stay on the Path the Lord has commanded us to follow, then we will live a long and prosperous life in the land the Lord our God has allowed us to enter and occupy.  My God!

Why do you think that the men and women of God, do not possess their promises yet? 

To keep it real, they have allowed FEAR, negative thoughts and things that people speak negatively over their lives to stop/keep them from obtaining and receiving the promises of God.  We have to trust that God has us covered and just do it!  Once you do what God tells you to do, you will see him Bless you more.  We allow the Devil to trick us into settling to make us think that this is all God has for us, when in fact, this is just the beginning and more will come, if we step out on Faith and eradicate and eliminate Fear from our lives.

Are you ready to posses your land flowing with milk and honey?

Now that I am right with God, doing his Holy will for my life, I am finally ready to posses my land that is flowing continuously with Milk and Honey!

Yes, I am finally ready to receive all of the promises that God has for my life and ministry.  Prior to attending I AM A RUBY, I can be honest and say I was ready and also not ready.  Since I have accepted my calling and I am walking in my purpose, anointing and authority in God, Yes, I am finally ready!

Obtaining the knowledge that success is wider than money, material thing, and when I realize it, I begin to know that it's more to be successful in.  What has my relationship been with people; am I successful there.  Developing a successful life is having a balance in spirituality, natural, relationships, and walking in total freedom of fear, or failure, self-motivation, and making others happy as well, seeing them walking in success, a delivered life, set free.  

A lot of us have given up hope, having faith in God.  Not reaching out to know more, they are set in their own, old ways.  They think well” we have done it like this for the last 100 years”, why change now…but sitting in the same seat..no progress at all.  So “If we always do what we always done we will always be where we always been”.

Are you ready to posses your land flowing with milk and honey?

Yes, not afraid of success any more,  knowing that it is actually for me, don’t have to be broke, or stuck or alone.  Really realizing that the word of God is for me!!!

Yes, more so now than I have ever been. I have made a declaration, a decree, to speak the word of God, to live the word of God, to meditate on the word of God, and to receive His promises for me.  To assist others, letting them know that The Word of God is for You too… 

The ultimate key to a successful life is TRUSTING GOD and OBEYING HIS COMMANDS. The Bible gives us precise instructions to follow in order to be successful.

The men and women of God, do not possess their promises yet for a multitude of reasons, which are written in His Holy Word:

Matthew 7:7-8 NIV says “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”

2 Peter 1:4 ESV By which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.”

Additionally, some have asked but have not received for various reasons. James 4:3 NIV says “When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

Are you ready to possess your land flowing with milk and honey?

We are ready to possess our land flowing with milk and honey as the Lord has commanded in Joshua 1:

1 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.

“Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

10 So Joshua ordered the officers of the people: 11 “Go through the camp and tell the people, ‘Get your provisions ready. Three days from now you will cross the Jordan here to go in and take possession of the land the Lord your God is giving you for your own.’”

12 But to the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half-tribe of Manasseh, Joshua said, 13 “Remember the command that Moses the servant of the Lord gave you after he said, ‘The Lord your God will give you rest by giving you this land.’ 14 Your wives, your children and your livestock may stay in the land that Moses gave you east of the Jordan, but all your fighting men, ready for battle, must cross over ahead of your fellow Israelites. You are to help them 15 until the Lord gives them rest, as he has done for you, and until they too have taken possession of the land the Lord your God is giving them. After that, you may go back and occupy your own land, which Moses the servant of the Lord gave you east of the Jordan toward the sunrise.”

16 Then they answered Joshua, “Whatever you have commanded us we will do, and wherever you send us we will go. 17 Just as we fully obeyed Moses, so we will obey you. Only may the Lord your God be with you as he was with Moses. 18 Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey it, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Only be strong and courageous!”

We are more than ready to receive the promises of God.

Pastor Prophet Marsha “FIRESTARTER” Jones 03/26/15

• I think a successful life is being able to help a lot of people rather it be to give them a smile, hug, kind words, hot meal, clothes, a ride, donate cars, money too people in need. I would consider myself successful when my ministries God has pit in me are up and running and changing lives, in my community and across the world, I want to be able too travel anywhere I need to to preach, teach equip people on the real True Gospel of Jesus not only in word but I want too live it and be pleasing in God's sight. I would have too best selling books, well raised children, New Direction Ministries will be a true pillar of hope in this time and area. I just want to be a huge blessing too the Kingdom of GOD.. and I don't want too Rob Peter to pay Paul too live but I want to be wealthy, married too an awesome guy. The keys to a successful life is simple it's in God that are successful because it all belongs to him EVERYTHING! The people of God are walking in and possessing are promises is because we don't know where too begin to look to tap in and we think being lowly is being like Jesus. I'm past ready to posses my land flowing with milk and honey. My God my God yes and yes I am so ready to obtain posses receive, accept and wear the promises of God
This reply was deleted.