DQ 1 week six....

Why do you think in (Mark 5-vs-7) the legion of demons that was in the man said to Jesus, what do you want with me Jesus, son of the most high God? Why do you think Jesus ask him what there name was? Do you think in ministry now would the saints be able to recognize a legion of demons? Do you think the saints are equip or ready for the job? Please Explain.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The legions already knew who Jesus was, and they knew what was about to go down,He was going to cast them out. Just the name of Jesus is so powerful and His presence just would blow you away because of His anointing, power. Just thinking about it make me say Hallejuiah thank you Jesus. He was just making them speak out who they were because He already knew, and they already knew who Jesus was. Some of the saints in ministries do know and are able to cast out demons. At my church my pastor teaches about them and casting them out. But you have to be prayed up,fasted up and worded up or them thing will whoop your socks off because they are very powerful. The exocrcist of emily rose is a good example of how they work. But there are churches who don't teach on these things and thats probably because they are not equipped to handle them or think its not that important

• They were annoyed  that Jesus was there and new it just mite go down with him being there meaning they were bout to get sent right on back to the pit. Jesus is in authority of all. I think he asked there names to demonstrate to us readers and others in those days on how real they are and that there is names for them. Saints who are trained up accordingly and have the spirit of the lord in them by receiving salvation should have the ability to recognize demons having a pray life with the lord is important. As i see it today Saints do not want to face the real things of this world but live in a fancy world all about cozy living. There are those out there who will be ready in Equip as well! =) 

• The legion of demons knew exactly who God was and what powers he had when it came down to destroying them., Jesus wanted to call them out by name when he was casting them out.  I don't believe today's Saints are equipped with the power necessary to cast out demons, they have not been properly trained, they are lacking the Spirit of Discernment.

• This is just so powerful, the Authority that Jesus had. In my experience, when the presence of God is present spirits manifest, because they know there is no place to hide. Jesus knew the Legions were there, and they recognized who Jesus was. Many demons know that their end is coming, so it is almost like they were being tormented by the fact that The son of the Most High God was where they were. They knew Jesus had the ability to cast them out and the had taken up residence in this man and that they would require another host. I believe Jesus asked their name because in Mark 5:2 it talks about the man living in a tomb and how no one could confine him, how he had broke chains and broke iron of his feet. Jesus knew that their was more than one because of the magnitude of the mans torment and outward signs. Jesus knew that if given the opportunity the rest would have stayed if he would have just cast out 1 spirit. I really don't believe the saints in most congregations are equipped to recognize, because some of the spirits have taken up residence in some of the Leaders. Some of them are demonized. They are not going to tell off on they self when the Legions is throughout the church from the leaders on down to the layman. They have become lovers of themselves. And for the other churches "My People perish for a lack of knowledge". The message of Prosperity have taken the place of the message of deliverance. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and lose his soul.
  • I believe the legion asked Jesus that question because they know full well that light has no fellowship with darkness. So they knew that Jesus wasn't coming to befriend them. But rather to cast them out.
    I think Jesus asked him their name because it is important to know what your up against. I don't believe Jesus did it for His own benefit, because as t hey said, He is the son of God, they knew He knew who they were. And I know He didn't ask for their sake, they know their name. I believe He asked in order to give us a model, as with everything else He did. Jesus used this example as a teaching tool for deliverance. Identify them and a cast them out.
    I believe that with proper instruction and information that saints could indeed identify a legion of demons. 
    Especially thru divine inspiration (a shout out to week 5's teaching). We truly can do all things thru Christ!!!
    Well, i'm not sure if right at this point, many saints are ready or equipped for the job. However, I do believe that there is hope that saints will. 
    As more and more people are exposed to the type of teaching that's being offered here at the School of Prophets, more and more people will be armed and ready to move into deliverance ministry.
This reply was deleted.