DQ-Week 7

Why do you think in the book of Daniel(Ch 10) God had send the strengthening Angel on Daniel behalf?

How do you feel knowing now when your prayers is blocked, Michael and the warrior angels will fight for you?

Why do you think this part of the supernatural realm is hidden in the church, and why do you think it is not taught? Explain Why?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think God sent the strenghtenig Angel on Daniel behalf because Daniel had been fasting and praying for three weeks and he probably was beginning to feel defeated and tired. God also wanted Daniel to know that every word that he prayed from the time he spoke it.

Knowing that Michael and the warrior angels will fight for me, puts me in a place where I'm no longer fighting for victory, but from victory! Though my prayers may not be answered when I think they should, I know that I have the right and authority to ask God to commission the warring angels on my behalf, and know that in the mist of my waiting that God will send me strength. Knowing that I don't fight this battle alone increases my confidence and allows me to be a bold soldier! No longer defeated, I am waving my banner!! and screaming my name is VICTORY!!

I think this is not taught in the church, because people lack the knowledge and are caught up in religion and tradition.

• Daniel had a vision the prince of Garcia and the prince of Persia were demons so God had to seen archangel to fight on Daniel behalf it is hidden in the church of unbelief.
  • Valerie, we must have confidence that God is always mindful of us no matter how small our concerns maybe.
  • Grace, we are truly blessed to have a host if angels at our disposal. I am honored and thankful to have them. No longer will my assigned angels sit idol I plan to we them because I know they have been sent to help me.
  • Because Michael was fighting against satan. Satan wanted Daniel to doubt God in the process of waiting for his answer. Daniel was patient and received his blessing. I feel motivated to continue to pray because I now have the knowledge that the enemy desires to block my answer from God. I think. It's not taught because the Shepard's are no longer receiving a right now word with revelation. They would rather give a feel good message verses speaking Gods word to the people.
  • Because the enemy was trying to block the prayers and Daniel was getting tired just like we do today we can feel defeat if our prayers have been answered we get discourage, I feel good knowing that I have Michael and the warrior Angels fighting on my behalf and my prayers will be answered

This reply was deleted.