DQ-Week 7

Why do you think in the book of Daniel(Ch 10) God had send the strengthening Angel on Daniel behalf?

How do you feel knowing now when your prayers is blocked, Michael and the warrior angels will fight for you?

Why do you think this part of the supernatural realm is hidden in the church, and why do you think it is not taught? Explain Why?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I believe he send the Angel to strengthen and encourage Daniel during his time of fasting. I feel blessed to know that I have Angels that are fighting on my behalf. I believe that the Supernatural realm has been hidden because some churches don't believe in it, some don't have knowledge how to function in it, and I also believe that it has been hidden for an appointed time!
  • Why do you think in the book of Daniel (Chapter 10) God had send the strengthening Angel on Daniel behalf?

God sent the strengthening Angel in response to Daniel’s request which is recorded in Daniel 10:12 NIV “….Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.”

As Daniel was still down and feeling weak….the Book of Daniel recorded the conversation as follows:

16….I said to the one standing before me, “I am overcome with anguish because of the vision, my lord, and I feel very weak. 17 How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe.” 18 Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength. 19 “Do not be afraid, you who are highly esteemed,” he said. “Peace! Be strong now; be strong.” When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, “Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength.”

Daniel received strength because he asked and activated the angel, in the name of Jesus. Daniel had greater works to do, in the name of Jesus!

How do you feel knowing now when your prayers is blocked, Michael and the warrior angels will fight for you?

It feels great and is a relief to know that when it “appears or seems like” our prayers are being blocked that we can activate Michael and the warrior angels to fight on our behalf. To God be all the Glory!!!!!

Why do you this part of the supernatural realm is hidden in the church, and why do you think it is not taught? Explain Why?

This part of the supernatural realm is hidden in the church due to fact that if EVERYONE knew how to “tap into” the Power and Activate angels to help and assist them, then there would be no need for the church. People would keep their tithes and offerings and go about their kingdom business. They would also pray, praise, worship, call forth and activate the angels on their family’s accord. Wow! Thought-provoking!

Pastor Prophet Marsha "FIRESTARTER" Jones 02/27/15

• I believe God sent the strengthening Angel, because the message Daniel was about to get from the Message Angel was going to cause great warfare. Once Daniel went on his fast His flesh became weakened, so God sent the strengthening Angel (Gabriel) to aid him with strength for the word he needed to hear. I now know, feel, and believe, I have God given authority to dispatch Michael, and the warrior angels, to fight on my behalf!  No matter what it looks like. Once I've prayed, I must give God praise, honor, and glory, and watch the Angels of God work on my behalf. I believe the supernatural realm is hidden in the church, because Pastors’ don't want to touch on it! I believe if church touched on the REAL WORD (demons/Angels) the fear of losing their members will hit them. They would probably be like the people in Daniel 10:7 and run off! So, they keep them members comfortable with only telling the natural part of the word, so the flesh won’t tremble at the voice of God and his angels which is the supernatural.

• Because the enemy do not anyone to see angels or he do even what us to know how they can help us with what ever. So when god assigned Michael to Daniel he was like my god i have your back no matter what like wow. God was letting Daniel he had help and people in the church now days are araid of change. An some of them not. I will feel so good to pray to have then next to u every day
  •  Daniel needed strength in order to do what God had planned for him to do. I am in awe that when I pray my answer is released and that angels war on my behalf. I think that the modern day church runs from the supernatural because they don't understand it and since they don't understand it they run from it or call it crazy. Anything that we don't understand we call crazy.

• The strengthening angel came to make Daniel understand what it is to befall his people in the lateral days.  This visit was in response to Daniel fasting and prayers (Matt 7:7/ask-seek-knock) that the Lord heard. 

I feel assurance that my prayers will be answered (John 16:24)

I do not know why the super natural realm topic is not being hidden and not taught in the church.   (Hosea 4:6)   I premise that what ever the reason is, the lack of knowledge of God's Word is not good. (excellent research project)  

• Because GOD's word clearly states that He will never leave nor forsake any of us, so sending Daniel strength just goes to show how much GOD loves us. A beautiful feeling to know their are reinforcements set in place for us. I think the supernatural realm is hidden in church because of the spirit of legalism, the saints being spoon fed by the leadership team, so that the leadership can remain in control, they know if they teach the saints a little too much, it may become overwhelming for them, and/or they may end up losing members because it all would be looked at as "new information", and/or it's not what the world famous pastors and televangelists are currently preaching on, or ever preached about so it may come off as there "twisting the scripture", or the sad reality may be that when compared to a local farmer. The local farmer doesn't feed his family with the same crops, that he mass sells to the public, his beloved are going to get to eat the hormone free, pesticide free, & NON GM grown food. Better yet he has a section of the farm dedicated specially for his beloved & their loved ones. He understands It doesn't pay well to sell everybody the organic truth because they complain about how it cost to much. Then you have ask yourself the question, is the farmer in it for the money or for the love.      

• I am grateful that when my prayers are being blocked the angels are there warring on my behalf.  The angels were sent to strengthen Daniel because he was was getting discouraged, tired and scared.  This is not taught in todays churches because  of their disbelief ....

• I feel that Daniel had gotten weak so God command the arch angel Michael to strengthen him on his behalf. I asked God to send down his angel concerning my prayers to be release concerning in my life. I feel that tradition has gone on so long and they don't take time out to teach it.

• I think God sent the angel to Daniel because Daniel was getting tired and discouraged because he hadn't received his answer. I am very happy to know that Michael fights satan and all principalities and powers for me so I can receive what I need from God! I think the church doesn't believe that this is still happening that's why it's not taught.

This reply was deleted.